RGK Boys....

Vivre

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey buddy, I looked at your posts and ALL BUT ONE of them were you talking shit on different threads. You don't ever post pictures. I bet you made this sn just to talk shit cuz youre scared some one will find you out and beat you sorry ass into the ground.

It's not that I care what you think, I just wanted to call you out on being wack as hell.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey buddy, I looked at your posts and ALL BUT ONE of them were you talking shit on different threads. You don't ever post pictures. I bet you made this sn just to talk shit cuz youre scared some one will find you out and beat you sorry ass into the ground.

It's not that I care what you think, I just wanted to call you out on being wack as hell.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

's true, checked his posts out and sure enough nothin' but shit talking.:miamivice:

• 3 weeks later...

alright yeah all i do on this account is talk shit you are correct, and excellent job pointing out the obvious. i dont know what is wrong with you two trying to stand up for rgk or something, like you dont know that most of them suck and the ones that are actually good are only in it to be in a big crew again or it is just a joke, i mean i would probably join just so i could laugh my ass off. take a step back and look at their graff from an objective standpoint and tell me if they are actually good or they just like to put up shit everywhere.

oh and if you really wanna fight me then i will meet you as long as you can fight like a real man and not bring your entire crew to back your sorry ass up.

alright yeah all i do on this account is talk shit you are correct, and excellent job pointing out the obvious. i dont know what is wrong with you two trying to stand up for rgk or something, like you dont know that most of them suck and the ones that are actually good are only in it to be in a big crew again or it is just a joke, i mean i would probably join just so i could laugh my ass off. take a step back and look at their graff from an objective standpoint and tell me if they are actually good or they just like to put up shit everywhere.

JEALOUSY

KILLS

STOP SNITCHING

oh and if you really wanna fight me then i will meet you as long as you can fight like a real man and not bring your entire crew to back your sorry ass up.

sounds like your bitch ass just dont got any fucking back.

maybe you should take some fucking boxing lessons SNITCH!!!!!!

alright all this talk about snitchin, wheres it comin from? well i have never snitched cuz that is an unwritten rule, but if im gettin credit for it why not do it right? oh and y dont you stop accusing me behind a computer, unlike all these modern day pussies i will kick your ass you toy ass piece of shit, ive been around longer than youve been catching, you shit dick eating inbred retard.

oh and catching means taking it in the ass incase all you morons didn't know

alright all this talk about snitchin, wheres it comin from? well i have never snitched cuz that is an unwritten rule, but if im gettin credit for it why not do it right? oh and y dont you stop accusing me behind a computer, unlike all these modern day pussies i will kick your ass you toy ass piece of shit, ive been around longer than youve been catching, you shit dick eating inbred retard.

CRY CRY CRY

alright all this talk about snitchin, wheres it comin from? well i have never snitched cuz that is an unwritten rule, but if im gettin credit for it why not do it right?

this is the worst thing you could say. absolute bitch mentality

and im pretty sure its a written rule, you dont snitch. see, i just wrote it.

if people accuse you of something like that you should have some self respect and not do it

and if you were joking about that (which is what im sure you were going to reply to this) that is probably something not as talked about. dont even joke about snitching plain and simple

BULLSHIT... we make you cry!!! RGK crushed your tiny toy shit off the street... you were cryin for us to stop ...

i dont know im gettin real tired of seein all this shit all over my city and listening to little emo kids cry when i tell them the truth, and yes those bombs and throws suck hell even that shit at the free wall was horrible. so i say you stop throwing shit up from your assholes and stop crying when you do and someone calls you out on it, you guys are still toys you have not been in this game very long and you are still not good enough to talk down to ANYONE, not even wsc, tgf, cts (especially not cts cuz you got nothin on klaro although alot of them lack), or any of the other toy crews. just cuz you are in a crew with some high rollers does not mean you are as well. so stop cryin cuz i know everyone of your names and i am getting tired of your shit.

i dont know im gettin real tired of seein all this shit all over my city and listening to little emo kids cry when i tell them the truth, and yes those bombs and throws suck hell even that shit at the free wall was horrible. so i say you stop throwing shit up from your assholes and stop crying when you do and someone calls you out on it, you guys are still toys you have not been in this game very long and you are still not good enough to talk down to ANYONE, not even wsc, tgf, cts (especially not cts cuz you got nothin on klaro although alot of them lack), or any of the other toy crews. just cuz you are in a crew with some high rollers does not mean you are as well. so stop cryin cuz i know everyone of your names and i am getting tired of your shit.

WOW threatening to snitch again! obviously you are one of those kids who have always been giving us trouble. what the fuck is wsc? tgf what does that stand for? the gay friends?

We arent claiming to be kings or something. dont know where you got that idea.

If youre tired of seeing graffiti than just die.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ternitoff...

stop hiding from the real world. either post some pictures on any thread so that we can get an idea of who you are or if you even paint at all or stop coming on our thread and talking shit. nobody wants to hear it kiddo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuculer

Quote:

Originally Posted by ternitoff...

STOP HIDING

stop hiding from what?

who the fuck are you tryin to say what i can and cannot do, there are only a couple of guys in rgk that i would listen to maybe only one and i dont think you are him so who are you talkin all big and mighty? i think you are one of those emo kids who thinks they write but are really just toys puttin up some shitty handstyles all over town, oh excuse me you do have the occasional horrible bomb or throw but lets not talk about your skills. who are you? bergs, morns, horse, toes, maybe wire?

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME!

this is obviously the little toy bitch that got his assed beat down so hard he was crying for it to end.