What's there to do in LA besides blow coke of dudes D's, and jock bad graff

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: What's there to do in LA besides eat?

Yeah stay in the 818. The valley. How fun. You could like... Uh... Well...

Did you ever see that movie 187? Totally centered in the valley. Cool right???

The valley sucks dude. Stay away from it.

depends what part of the valley you go to. some are real nice parts with lots to do. some are shitty and gang infested. some are just boring hick areas.

Re: What's there to do in LA besides eat?

depends what part of the valley you go to. some are real nice parts with lots to do. some are shitty and gang infested. some are just boring hick areas.

Yeah I've been to Chatsworth...

Anyway, I liked living in Ventura and Santa Barbara more.

Re: What's there to do in LA besides blow coke of dudes D's.

Just buy one of those little tourist brochures and walk around town in a straw hat, tan shorts, sandals, one Hawaiian shirt, and a camera around your neck. Cause being a tourist is BALLLAAAAAAAAA haven't you heard?

Re: What's there to do in LA besides blow coke of dudes D's.

peep the saber river piece?

hahaha...i saw this accidently when i was driving on the freeway last time i was there.

roscoes...definately go there.....when i went last time....i went to venice beach...hollywood walk of fame/chinese theatre...sunset blvd....and 3rd st prominade.

also go to venice beach. has a bohemian atmosphere feel to it. i haven't been there in a while come to think of it. i think i'll hit it this weekend.

Agreed.. I was down there a couple a week ago and had a good time... Only thing I don't dig is the wall(Pavilion). Something about it just struck me all wrong now.. Still the love the are though..

i heard the venice community are petitioning to have the wall torn down. because they said the wall "attracts graffiti" to the rest of the neighborhood. i haven't painted at that thing in over a year. i did a throwup high up on the tree there which i think is still there. i liked it when it was the bum-filled piss-smelling place 2000 and before. i think it was 2000 they tore most of it down

I could understand what they're saying, but graffiti is gonna be there no matter what.

I started going to the Pavilion around '95 and wish it was bum-filled and piss smelling myself.. There was plenty of space and shit would actually last a decent time.. Last time I was there I saw shit gone over within hours of it being painted...

• 1 month later...