Wat I Need Work ON???

Vivre

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a notebook. get like 20 sharpended pencils, start with page one.. write KING.. then draw all the letters out in blocks.. then round'm into bubbles if you want.. your never gonna get any better without practice.. some people much longer than others. adding arrows and being a baller isnt going to help.. but i hear bitches dig it. best of luck kid. and alot of notebooks.

Needs arrows and a crown. Might as well throw up MSK too.

Yea why do a lot of toys write MSK? What's MSK anyways...Sorry for my lack of knowledge but I know a kid who writes MSK on all his sketches (he sucks by the way:))...I know MSK's a crew but where's it based out of and who's in it? Sorry again for the question because I have probable cause to believe that it was a stupid one...

Yea why do a lot of toys write MSK? What's MSK anyways...Sorry for my lack of knowledge but I know a kid who writes MSK on all his sketches (he sucks by the way:))...I know MSK's a crew but where's it based out of and who's in it? Sorry again for the question because I have probable cause to believe that it was a stupid one...

i think it's a hate group from kentucky.

hey, just a sketch, i like tha fill in look of da throweys so i did it lik that for a reson. an its jus a rough sketch. crits, be tough, i need the best comments only.29xslte.jpg:eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I get a kick out of toys starting a garbage tread, with the most toys ass shit ever and wanting people to tell them how to fix it, stop being a bitch and go out wreck everything before you turn 18, paint mad amount of clean trains, do rollers on highways, rooftops, just go paint and after 5 years you might be dope.:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think you should work on anything that throwie is fresh! But here are some tips anyway.

1. Do not practice ever. King status comes easily to most writers.

2. Use florescent and muddy colors.

3. Bomb houses only. Nobody ever just bombs houses it will be original as fuck!

4. Do fill-ins with the same color of your outline for that extra dope effect.

5. Tag racist/sexist shit next to your pieces. Like I KILL NIGGERS. GOD HATES FAGS. People hella notice that shit.

6. Use etch and go for small businesses only. You'll get mad props son.

7. Cross everything. Cross anyone who is better than you. Cross gang tags and throw-up your name nice and big. Cross people in your crew. Cross the Underground Service Association who put marks all over the road. Cross your mom.

8. Bomb your local police department and I don't mean use paint.

9. Write in only one style. Do not change it or let it evolve. People who do that are whack as fuck.

10. If you get caught talk as much shit as possible to police and don't stop yelling about bacon and gutting pigs for fun. The cops can't do shit to you.

11. And for God's sake smoke that leaky leak.

Do all these things regularly and you are sure to get a lot of pussy, scrilla and mad props from everyone. Stay up kid.

:lol:

fucking idiots who don't realize this is a complete joke should open their mouth and just empty an entire can of paint into that shit.

well i got that i was a joke look at the damn paper....only like one in every 5 people that come in ehre get it though.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!

TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY! TOY!

Im just playin,,,, that shit is dope!

...im literally laughing at half the responses, the people who know its a joke (and its really really obvious) are leaving hilarious comments and the people who think its serious are just killin this thread...its pure comedy, 12oz needs it once in a while just lighten up.

this guy is austin based, hes a legend. he has about 1000-2000 throw ups in the downtown area and some masterpeices on the side of my church. and he carves stuff in the desks at my school hes never been caught. he tagged up about half my neighborhood before anyone had the balls to step to him and say hey cut it out man. hes swole. he fights better then all the guys from all the bruce lee and jackie chan movies put together, word on the street is he beat up kimbo slice a few days back cause he wouldnt let him shave king into his beard. he etched "KING BABY" into every cop car in the austin area, it got headlines...

Yo son like word check it check it..

Etch bath the Vietnam Wall....You'll be BEASTINNNNN!!!

Go over everybody better than you....and everyone worse than you.....when everyone else has quit writing then change your name and go over yourself. Hey, if you're the only up writer, than you're the king...remember that.