Wat I Need Work ON???

Vivre

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you should work on anything that throwie is fresh! But here are some tips anyway.

1. Do not practice ever. King status comes easily to most writers.

2. Use florescent and muddy colors.

3. Bomb houses only. Nobody ever just bombs houses it will be original as fuck!

4. Do fill-ins with the same color of your outline for that extra dope effect.

5. Tag racist/sexist shit next to your pieces. Like I KILL NIGGERS. GOD HATES FAGS. People hella notice that shit.

6. Use etch and go for small businesses only. You'll get mad props son.

7. Cross everything. Cross anyone who is better than you. Cross gang tags and throw-up your name nice and big. Cross people in your crew. Cross the Underground Service Association who put marks all over the road. Cross your mom.

8. Bomb your local police department and I don't mean use paint.

9. Write in only one style. Do not change it or let it evolve. People who do that are whack as fuck.

10. If you get caught talk as much shit as possible to police and don't stop yelling about bacon and gutting pigs for fun. The cops can't do shit to you.

11. And for God's sake smoke that leaky leak.

Do all these things regularly and you are sure to get a lot of pussy, scrilla and mad props from everyone. Stay up kid.

Here's some pointers from me...

You can make a fresh-ass drippy mop with a shoe polish container (the kind with the sponge) and use vinegar, tempra paint, baking soda and a piece of sponge to replace the fragile one it comes with.

Also, you can rack mad cans at Wal Mart. You'd think those cameras are hooked up but they are all fake. Just walk right in the store, stuff them thangs in your drawz and dip out. If you're worried about ball noise (and who isn't?) you can stuff some nuts and bolts in your pockets with the cans and they keep the cans from moving too much.

You can make your own custom caps too. Just heat up a paper clip with a lighter, jab that bitch into your cap, leave it there to dry then yank it out. It will give you crazy ass thin lines and calligraphy styles and if you stick those on dollar cans, you will be the fucking bomb.

Word life bitches. Better learn.