I was just thinkiing....

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
this thread is seriously funny....

....that, and you guys hang out with some straight whores. yucky.

I was about to say the same thing....I never knew a chick that sucked dick for blow.

I think this thread is more about skeezy girls than drugs, so I have no problem with it.

That being said, I know lots of girls who do coke often enough to be 'users' but also have the money to pay for it.

if it wasn't coke, those whores weapon X knows would be sucking dick for booze. (or probably any good excuse)

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/drugs_now_legal_if_user_is

^ everyone should read that

if it wasn't coke, those whores weapon X knows would be sucking dick for booze. (or probably any good excuse)

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/drugs_now_legal_if_user_is

^ everyone should read that

haha, that article is funny as fuck!

But, I don't know...these girls I'm talking about - they're not whores. Well, I guess they are, but they don't dress it, and they don't act it, and they probably don't fuck every guy they meet. They listen to mainstream alternative rock, maybe some drum and bass, and they buy jeans at Banana Republic and grab sushi on Sundays. But they used to suck cock for blow, after the age of twenty.

So what I'm saying is that it's damn scary what kind of dirty laundry a seemingly nice girl might have.

i think what your saying more weapon X is that there are girls out there who look all nice and innocent and maybe even act like it, but they have a dark, slutty, coked out dark side that you would never guess

and now that i think of it

i do know a few or knew a few who were like this, to the point where i was completely shocked when i heard some of the shit they've done

Trading sexual favors drugs is shitty and maybe some of us don't know girls that have done this, the real issue in my opinion is self worth,confidence and image issues with allot of girls. Some woman just like sex and lots of it, that's fine. She might not be a girl I'd like to marry and have around but i see nothing wrong with her out have adult,safe fun!

I listen to this guy give a speech on alternative radio it was about how men always need to blame someone, or thing for their short comings or aliments etc. He said it almost always comes down to wimmins. He thinks men have been keeping the lady friends down etc. for centuries. He had some cool points. He talked allot about racism too and how we keep people down.

Remember my thread about me not bonking young girls, well the chicks xxx is talking about is sort of a reason why, now that i'm older and I've seen some crops of young girls get used up by my shit head friends grow up to become full on whores. I question if them getting involved with such activities at a young age has effected them in the long run by having such serious pressures placed on them at a developmental stage in their life experiences fibers. Now this is my opinion its what I think about when i see Kristin what's her face at a bar and someone leans over and says "man last week 5 of us gang banged her and video taped it"......I just pretend to laugh while I think of her father at home building ships in a bottle or her further husband being super in-love with her until he falls in her gash!

my advice came from a men health I read in the E.R.....

your girl is like your job, some one had it before you, and some one will have it after you, but while your doing it, you do it hard and make yourself proud to work their everyday.

i'm picky and don't fuck with whores, i got a sick sense about em...cause i was with one at a young age HAHAAH

well put frater

You hear stories about kids starting to get into shit a lot earlier these days.

When I started grade 9 it felt like I was the only one who had ever smoked a joint.

Well now the kids are doing full-on hard drugs at that age, and I bet if I was there,

I'd be pulled into the same shit as they are.

back to weapon's girls,

I just dont think a blowjob means what it used to. Maybe girls just give them away now

like people used to give away backrubs? who knows.... I just hope I never have a daughter.

shit, every single person on this damn board should know this is true. Most of us lead sort of "double lives" ourselves dont we? I know that at my straightlaced boring whitecollar job, my co-workers would be absolutley shocked to see me hiding under a parked car to get away from cops while bombing. Dont let a pretty smile and a pair of tits fool you.

I never thought I was really living a double life. But I guess it's true. The conservative republicans I work for would probably fire my on the spot. I guess I have just become so used to not talking about it. It's like talking about weed or getting drunk and doing something crazy, you just don't talk about that shit with certain people. With graffiti, you don't tell ANYFUCKINGBODY. I don't know that being more aware of this fact will help or hurt me so I will now attempt to enibriatize that information away.

the thread may continue.

please excuse my realization.

I dated this chick for a hot minute about 6 years back. She was super normal. I mean like she was a nurse, and dressed normal, went to TGIF's with the girls from work for cocktails on Friday nights and shit. She was decent enough. Nice person. Cute. Then I'm looking through her CD collection and it's all Christian bands. Turns out she was a born again. Whatever. Reeeealy not my thing, but since she never even brought it up and she knows I'm a heathen I don't say shit. We get along well enough. Then she starts telling me about this dude she dated before me and all the times she would blow him in crowded public places. On a bus at rush hour...in a park on a saturday. She even got arrested for indecent exposure.

How does that gel with the born again thing? WEIRD.