Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suca

2-22

oh my freking god. i know theres probably already been a thread about this show. i really only got into it the last few months but damn. like....damn. tonights episode was pretty fantastic.

the OC tonight however, sucked and REALLY let me down considering its the last one ever.

ps i wanna marry him

georgedb7.jpg

I can honestly say i have never watched a single episode of the OC. Not even a part of one episode like when you accidentally leave the tv on what ever channel the OC comes on and then while your not paying attention you realize that you have already watched like 5 minutes of it. Go ahead; ask me some questions about the OC. I bet you I dont know what you are talking about.

i only watched like the last 15 minutes of an OC episode because it was on and i was working the night shift... this was like in its first season. i was trying to wonder what this show was about because they would play the "Gin N Juice" tune when promoting it. other than that, never watched it

yeah its gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even im happy its gone. i used to watch that shit on tha weekly nahmeen? moral of the story, i wanna marry george. gay or no gay

scraped? im guessing its another dating show but i cant imagine what it would be from the title.

I can honestly say i have never watched a single episode of the OC. Not even a part of one episode like when you accidentally leave the tv on what ever channel the OC comes on and then while your not paying attention you realize that you have already watched like 5 minutes of it. Go ahead; ask me some questions about the OC. I bet you I dont know what you are talking about.

ditto and glad of every minute i fill my life with anything but mindless tv dribble

The O.C does look very boring, but then again when i was about 12-13 i used to watch beverly hills 90210. So i imagine the O.C would be kinda cool if your 12 or 13.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now