Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

the un official workout thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

working them abs son

yasmellme?

I know what it's for. I just don't know why you blurted it out.

BTW: VFR, watch out for too much Glutamine. You'll shit your pants if

you overdo it. Creatine treats some people that way, too. Just gives me

noxious gas, though.

speaking of creatine, the stuff i've used a few times seems to not do much for me. it was a cheap brand anyway, but i picked it up because all the reviews seemed pretty positive. i think it was six star nutrition. anyway, that stuff did nothing to help my muscle recovery. can you guys recommend a reputable brand?

speaking of creatine, the stuff i've used a few times seems to not do much for me. it was a cheap brand anyway, but i picked it up because all the reviews seemed pretty positive. i think it was six star nutrition. anyway, that stuff did nothing to help my muscle recovery. can you guys recommend a reputable brand?

Pretty much all creatine is cheap.

It's not an expensive supplement at all.

Just read some reviews and order some bulk creatine online.

What exactly are you expecting it to do for you?

All it really does is help you bang out a few more reps during workouts and help you recover faster.

Which will help in the long-run, but it's not an energy booster or muscle builder.

Pretty much all creatine is cheap.

It's not an expensive supplement at all.

Just read some reviews and order some bulk creatine online.

What exactly are you expecting it to do for you?

All it really does is help you bang out a few more reps during workouts and help you recover faster.

Which will help in the long-run, but it's not an energy booster or muscle builder.

well mostly i was looking for something to improve muscle recovery, not to say i can't move from soreness but im saying i really don't notice a difference when i use creatine or not.

Just watched Fat Head on Netflix. I love doc's like that... reminded me of the Showtime series Bullshit! I believed them in what they said, but I don't know how much a diet like that could work. It just seems.. backwards. You eat fat to lose fat? Odd. Which kind of leads into my question...

This sounds newbish but whats a solid way to get trim and have more muscle definition? Is there anything more to it than low weights, high reps, low carbs and lots of cardio? Don't mention HIIT... I hate that