Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

the un official workout thread

I've got something for you to do: Sandbags. You can toss those fuckers, heave them

up on a shoulder, squat, drop that nigga on the ground, repeat with other side. Or, you

can lug that sandy ass fool around on your back like you were rescuing your point man

from a massive firefight with a bunch of gooks in Vietnam, or you can fireman carry that

bitch and drop it, then straddle it and beat the shit out of it like you were Royce Fucking Gracie.

I fucking love sandbags.

Shifty fucking pricks.

Ip Man is a badass, but I wish it were possible to resurrect Bruce Lee and watch him slay everyone who fancies themselves as an "I train MMA, br0."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

atleast you dont live in a town where almost every club has a amateur ufc fight night. we have so many marines turned ufc br0s wandering around it isnt even funny.

Seriously? That sucks. You ever watch them get their asses handed to them?

Bump that video.

MMA wouldn't be where it is without Bruce Lee, though. Fighters train mostly for strenght, speed, agility, and to keep their bodies 'fighting fit' ... EXACTLY just what Bruce Lee did.

But then some jerkoffs made the decision to make appearance the ONLY priority, throwing strength and health down the drain.

Id rather drive a simple-looking v8 muscle car with so much torque and horsepower than a Lamborghini with a 4-cylinder motor, if you know what I mean.

"I train MMA br0."

I've got something for you to do: Sandbags. You can toss those fuckers, heave them

up on a shoulder, squat, drop that nigga on the ground, repeat with other side. Or, you

can lug that sandy ass fool around on your back like you were rescuing your point man

from a massive firefight with a bunch of gooks in Vietnam, or you can fireman carry that

bitch and drop it, then straddle it and beat the shit out of it like you were Royce Fucking Gracie.

:lol::lol::lol:

no ones ever made a sandbag sound so appealing.

looks like i need me some sandbags to beat up on.

slowly im gathering all the workings of a gladiator school hah.

I was lookin into that keto diet on BB.com... shit looks hard to pull off.

They say a max number of carbs a day is 50... that's like 2 slices of bread, or a banana. And that your breath starts to reek.

Could you still take multivitamins while on the diet? What about dairy products?

First week or so is weird.

After that it's no big deal.

Plus you get to do the carb up on the weekend.

The breath thing doesn't happen to everybody and it's not really a funk but rather a slight metallic taste.

If you work out everything you usually eat in calories or grams and take a deficit into account beforehand it's much easier to track your results.

You can take a multivitamin.

This link explains it pretty well.

http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/nutrition/2156-ckd-cyclical-ketogenic-diet.html

im starting this as soon as i find lessons from the dude himself he must have cashed in on training videos for those over seas.

and i guess me mainly eating rice will help with this.

brown rice ftw

what is this? i dont understand how this stuff is supposed to help your fighting ability. bruce lee was an actor, i dont think he knows much about real fighting.