the un official workout thread

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im insane and trying to make you angry? How did you not catch onto the last three pages being nothing but jokes? Must be all those weightlifting magazines you read. Cant discern between reality and bullshit anymore.

You gotta laugh at you stupid you are. Yoga is just stretching, and vegetarianism is generally a natural ketogenic diet. Low carbs. High fatty acids. In fact the fatty acids and protein you find in vegetables are cleaner and healthier than meats. So there you go knocking stretching AND your own dieting strategy for shedding all that fat you got.

hmmm ok you're boring me and resorting to personal attacks, so here we go

Actually you sound like a fat dude who needs a quick fix to his obesity, ended up puking a couple times while trying to do workout tapes, has picked up a bunch of workout magazines and is now spouting shit off like he knows what he's talking about, but now that i stepped in you gotta defend your turf.

Go read what ketosis actually is. The carbs and fiber in vegetables doesnt fucking matter.

At the risk of getting yelled at, yoga is pretty good for you. A few of boxers I know do it, and I've seen a bodybuilder in yoga/pilaties class (he was huge and it was funny to watch). It's good for building communication with your muscles and of course stretching. You'll build core strength and better balance which can help a lot in the gym. And you'll actually feel pretty good afterward.

It may not be manly but the retarded amount of hot toned 21-35 yr old ladies in the classes can help your rep and your game.

Wow, been net free for a bit but straight back into an epic few pages of shite talking here. I have no problem with Yoga or Vegetarianism, Vegos or Vegans but Soup you fail at life and I have also deduced that you are indeed a fixie riding homo hipster fag fuck, save ya pennies cause yo yos and hula hoops are the next big thing. Also you shouldn't go around saying one thing is specifically better than another whether it be a form of exercise or diet related stuff or anything. You are no guru, just a fixie riding, oh wait I covered this part already.

• Like 2

I love the hate in here. And the imagery of who i am, what i look like, what kind of activities I partake in, how many gears my bicycles have etc. All because I said weightlifting for the sake of weightlifting is gay. None of you can accept contradicting opinions because you're a bunch of wannabe elitist faggots. And AOD's concern for how much i bend my legs in a fucking leg press is hilarious. At first i thought you guys were joking along with me, but now i dunno, can you all really be real life cartoons?

C'mon guys! Talk about your one rep max already! Discuss what creatine is! Tell everyone how much you know about bruce lee! Who the fuck has time to even exercise when there's internet discussions to partake in?!

Absolutely. He's the retard in the bar that you'll argue with for five minutes, then it gets old and you just wanna knock the dude in the head,

Then dont put yourself on the other end of that argument, you fucking dunce. I think your masonic books are full of shit but you dont see me getting into it with you. Mostly because it's a hilarious topic that I enjoy going along with.