the un official workout thread

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Silk is far superior to regular milk or even muscle milk. Especially the original silk lite. I've tried it all and i wouldnt lie to you. Swear.

I use it every morning on my hemp granola cereal and shelled hemp seeds. Hemp protein is also far superior to any other kind protein.

And yoga is definitely the most pretentious shit out there. Between the egotistical focus on just worrying about yourself, the insensitive lack of nationally televised yoga competitions which tell the public "We dont hold America's religion of TV in high regard" and the gluttonous overindulgeance in healthy food and lack of crazy supplements, which really is just the yogi's way slapping poor america and body builders in the face, its no wonder just the sight of a yoga mat makes people sick.

Actually, cow milk has a lot of IGH1 and protein. Sooo, cow milk=bigger muscles.

I had some pants that I used to wear a belt for because I like a little looseness in

my clothing. Yesterday I put 'em on and they were tight. Still got a belly happening.

I know this will piss a lot of the people off who are trying to lose weight, but it feels

good to have pants feel tight on me. 6 more months and I'll be shopping for a new

wardrobe.

no streching for the purposes of being able to kick some in the face whilst the other foot is on the ground is fucking manly.

doing yoga because you're a skinny piss ant who oh so wishes he could fit into those size 0 jeans he saw at luara ashleys last week is fucking gay.

shut your fucking hipster mouth you silly fuckin twat.

Everyone here is visibly upset.

I think that working out for the sake of being fit and healthy is awesome, if your goal is to be the guy with the biggest muscles then that is your goal. My goal is to be fit, and to be able to do anything that is physically challenging like it is easy. I run, I lift, I crossfit, I ride a bmx, its awesome. Also it is part of my job to be physically tough and I like it

If you want to do yoga then fine, if you want to lift heavy weights and be anabolic then okay, but me...I am going to be tough and lean

I think that working out for the sake of being fit and healthy is awesome, if your goal is to be the guy with the biggest muscles then that is your goal. My goal is to be fit, and to be able to do anything that is physically challenging like it is easy. I run, I lift, I crossfit, I ride a bmx, its awesome. Also it is part of my job to be physically tough and I like it

If you want to do yoga then fine, if you want to lift heavy weights and be anabolic then okay, but me...I am going to be tough and lean

Did you ever take a Krav Maga class?

ORLY?

i've been thinking about getting into it just gotta stop slacking

It takes like fucking 30 minutes a day. Get off your ass.

having an old thai dude tie your legs up with makeshit rope and streatching them in a montage/nohomo

Van Damme reference FTW.

Also, thanks for the books, Casek.