the un official workout thread

podrido

im starting this as soon as i find lessons from the dude himself he must have cashed in on training videos for those over seas.

and i guess me mainly eating rice will help with this.

brown rice ftw

what is this? i dont understand how this stuff is supposed to help your fighting ability. bruce lee was an actor, i dont think he knows much about real fighting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its all part of the demonstration dumb ass besides what your showing there is just some regular self defence . its not his aim to attack he is defending guy runs at him step slam step push etc.

you wont win this. mma is good but every single martial arts style known to man has good point bad points and parts that can work well when mixing with a completly opposite style.and parts that leave you completly open to attack which is why should always adapt it switch it up and not just stick to what you consider to be the best.

you are after all the one who started trying to piss people off,you havnt pissed me off your just an arrogant little shit.

and if you think the handshake looking move is over the top its not its one the simplest,easiest and painful ways to bring a person to they're knees.

Bruce Lee could break dudes with a 2 inch punch.

He was faster than pretty much anyone on earth and that alone makes him unfuckwithable.

I haven't seen this guy bring up MMA yet, but as a pre-emptive strike...

BRUCE LEE INVENTED MMA AND WOULD SLAY EVERY FIGHTER IN THE BULLSHIT SPORT TODAY IF FOUGHT IN HIS PRIME.

• Like 1

to me bruce lee is only the image of a fighter. he couldnt break anyone with a 2 inch punch, he would just push you back, there cant be much force in it. i'd love to see bruce lee win a fight after getting clipped like marcus davis did in his last fight. if you saw that youd know what im talking about. i'll never consider bruce lee fuckin legend or whatever

You're an idiot.

Have you read anything about Bruce Lee's life?

He grew up fighting in gangs his entire youth and was always brawling with guys trying to test his ability. He would have ripped anyone in half without breaking a sweat.

Not to mention the amount of strength he possessed in such a small body.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

to me bruce lee is only the image of a fighter. he couldnt break anyone with a 2 inch punch, he would just push you back, there cant be much force in it. i'd love to see bruce lee win a fight after getting clipped like marcus davis did in his last fight. if you saw that youd know what im talking about. i'll never consider bruce lee fuckin legend or whatever

consider this he spent hours everyday punching buckets of gravel to strengthen his skin.combine skin that wont split open after one or two punches with his speed (was demonstrated that he could take and replace a penny from your hand before you even realised) and his knowledge of martial arts, im pretty sure if a fighter like him in every way even entered that joke of a sport he would most likely never even hit the ground. the styles he worked on were mixed from everything he had learned,created etc after all most martial arts stem from creativity and imagination.

You're an idiot.

Have you read anything about Bruce Lee's life?

He grew up fighting in gangs his entire youth and was always brawling with guys trying to test his ability. He would have ripped anyone in half without breaking a sweat.

yeah right. he's an actor who had his image. and steven seagal doesnt really know how to fight very well. all that aikado stuff is bullshit, fucking scamming people for money. if you guys ever pay for any wing chun fuckin classes i'll be laughing.