Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
podrido

the un official workout thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

muscle milk is good but expensive for me at least, i just stick to the optimum whey stuff, and no-xplode just for the fact it gives me energy, not really useful for much else i think

muscle milk is good but expensive for me at least, i just stick to the optimum whey stuff, and no-xplode just for the fact it gives me energy, not really useful for much else i think

no-xplode is great. i got a shitty flavor that i hate drinking though. i need to try a different one.

muscle milk isn't too expensive. i like to mix it with skim plus, it tastes batter than water and it give it an extra 11 or so grams of protein.

also, if you're out and need some 7-11 carries those pre made ones. those are a bit more costly.

cookies and cream is a great flavor, so is the chocolate milk flavor.

dont even fuck with noXplode.

get the muscletech naNOx9 NO formula pill. the absolute best NO pill on the market. trust me.

read up on "nano-diffusion" technology, its not just some company hype, its proven.

get the muscletech naNOx9 NO formula pill. the absolute best NO pill on the market. trust me.

read up on "nano-diffusion" technology, its not just some company hype, its proven.

hmmm, i'll check that out.

i saw you posted a link for bodybuilding.com, that site is the best!

day1

squats

bench

chin ups

dips

upright row

military press

day2

power clean

lunges

bench

bent row

chins

dips

military press

judo 3 times a week

chaging routine next week

http://www.musclephotos.com/simi5.jpg

^This man was my fitness mentor at one point, no joke.

Your routine looks alright, but it depends on your goals. One thing to keep in mind is to switch up which exercises you're doing every now and then, if you adhere to one strict routine all the time your body will get used to it and results will decrease.

I used to lift 5 days a week for like 1.5-2 hours each day, but I'm a lot lazier now. I just try to maintain muscle mass, then when summer rolls around I try to bulk up as much as I can.

i never understood swithc up my excersizes, like you mean do different ones or just change the way my routine is?

i dont feel like writing it all out, i do 4 hours a week cardio and 2,5 hours weight training broken down into the groups of shoulders/neck,chest,arms,legs.

I'm getting very very tired of my home boy telling me the weight he's lifting when i know its a down right fucking lie. I might son on him if he keeps this shit up.

for those who cant afford that muscle milk stuff. you can also buy it in powder form. its way cheaper.

yeah, i was talking about the powder form. you can get a 2.48 lb tub of it for $20-24.

i never understood swithc up my excersizes, like you mean do different ones or just change the way my routine is?

both.

it shocks you muscles when you switch shit up. not literally shocks, but you know what i mean.

not to mention, doing the same routine month after month is boring as hell!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Working out....my fave subject

Here is my workout plan, mine is still based on the old 75th kill yourself workout.

Day 1: Strength Training

All exercisers are done with 80% of what I max. And are done till muscle fail

Bench

Dip

Pull-ups

Curls

Military Press

Shoulder Shrugs

Pec-fly

decline bench

Incline sit-ups

Swissball crunches

Day 2: Run-day

Run 8 min mile pace

5-6 miles

Iron mikes...also known as one knee squats

Day 3: Strength Training

Same as Day 1

Day 4: Run-day

Sprints 1/4 mile

for 30 min

Day 5: Rest...eat some chips

Day 6: Swim!!

Do laps in teh pool for 30 min

Day 7: more strength training

This workout ain't going to make you big....most light fighters really don't want all that bulk, this is just mostly to keep you body fit enough to do what you have to do when you are knee deep in the shit.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
nice workout.

no incline bench?

or pull overs?

nah...well maybe, I change up my exercises every now and then so I don't get bored. This is just what I do now.

Podrido, I think your workout is fine....you might just want to look into nutrition.

And eating less crazybreadz..HAHA!

LLRRLLRRLLRRLLRRLLRRLLRRLLRRLLRRLLRRLLRRLLRRLLRRLLRRLLRRLLRRLLRRLLRRLLRR

LRLLRLRRLRLLRLRRLRLLRLRRLRLLRLRRLRLLRLRRLRLLRLRRLRLLRLRRLRLLRLRRLRLLRLRR

< < < <

RLRLRLRLRLRLRLRL

3 3 3 3 3 3 3 3

LRL RLR LRL RLR LRL RLR LRL RLR

All reps of 10 varying speeds alternating between hands and feet mixing accents

running for shorter distances, running for longer distances, running medium distances at a faster pace.....i pretty much do a running related activity about 4 to 5 times a week and cover between 10 and 15 miles. i couple that will abstaining from alcohol during week days and taking in between 1300 to 1500 calories a day consisting of 30% fat, 30% protein and 40% carbs. a lot of times those percentages are a bit skewed but i try to use that as a general goal for what i eat.

being healthy is the fucking deal...i cant believe i used to smoke, lay around and have around 8 drinks a night. no wonder i was so tired and miserable.

Ill have to try that shit out.

i know a buddy in the marines takes like 7 scoups of noXplode just to go out on patrol and strut around in all his gear.

he took this stuff called Blast something or other and it just made him sick he was so energetic, like he couldn't even feel he was lifting anything he was so hoped up on the stuff.

zantrex 3 + ABB Speed Stack = atleast 5x the jittery tweaked out coke come down energy

Body buildings for jerks who can spend $300 at GNC a month. Fuck those guys. Who know where I can get shit cheap?