the un official workout thread

podrido

to my knowledge most if not all protein powder will give you the protein farts.

if youre a member of 24 hour fitness, i would wait for the optimum nutrition 5lb protein to go on sale to around $50...to me thats a good deal.

if not, you can always find 5lb. ON protein on amazon for about $10 more ($60)....i recommend the cake batter flavor.

if youre a member at costco, the 5 lb. muscle pharm cookies n cream aint a bad deal...I think its about $45.

Carnivor Protein doesn't give you the farts. It's very clean and after trying a lot of protein powders, Carnivor is the best. No farts here!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
so i decided to like start a thread dedicated to your dedication on working out or whatever workout cardio crap lipo suction u might be doing.

maybe this can be a thread so people can ask stupid questions about how to not be so fat as well.

also this could be a thread where you fags post some workout routines you might think are great, for building mas or getting tone. etc etc

so any who this would be my weekly workout

i'm still a light weight so i wont ridicule myself by posting how much weight im pushing.

20 minute cardio

every work out

day 1

squats (gluts)(hamstrings)(quads)

front leg lifts (gluts)(quads) leg extensions

back leg lifts (gluts)(hamstrings) leg curls

leg raises (midsection)

abs (midsection)

calfs

day 2

ninja pushups

military press (shoulders)

shrugs (rhomboids)(traps)

calfs w bench bar (calves)

lateral raises like flying with dumbells (shoulders)

leg raises (midsection)

abs (midsection)

day 3

chinups (lats)

dead lift (hamstrings)(lowerback)

bent over row (lats)(rhomboids)

preacher curls (biceps)

hammer curls (biceps)(forearms)

leg raises (midsection)

abs (midsection)

calfs

day 4

push ups (chest)

test press

bench press (chest)

flys (chest)

skull crushes (triceps)

standing triceps curls (triceps)

leg raises (midsection)

abs (midsection)

calfs (calves)

day 5 rest day

day 6

lunges (gluts)(hamstrings)(quads)

leg raises (midsection)

abs (midsection)

calfdips (calves)

day 7

ninja pushups

military press (shoulders)

shrugs w beanch bar (rhomboids)(traps)

calfs w bench bar (calves)

lateral raises (shoulders)

leg raises (midsection)

abs (midsection)

day 8

chinups (lats)

dead lift (hamstrings)(lowerback)

bent over row (lats)(rhomboids)

preacher curls (biceps)

hammer curls (biceps)(forearms)

leg raises (midsection)

abs (midsection)

calfs

day 9

push ups (chest)

test press

bench press (chest)

flys (chest)

skull crushes (triceps)

standing triceps curls (triceps)

leg raises (midsection)

abs (midsection)

calfs (calves)

day 10 rest day

then i re do the whole shit

anyone know a better routine i can do where i dont have to work out fucking 6 days a week and still get the same results?

Try exercising with a workout buddy. It won't be as boring, and it'll perk up your motivation, even if you just do brisk walking or jogging. It also helps to be active all the time, like doing stuff at home on your own. Healthy eating won't be as tedious, too. I usually don't restrain myself, but I eat three square meals in healthy portions.

• Like 1

I just started getting into fitness and healthy living recently after I quit smoking..I really only do pull ups/crunches and go running. I have gym access but the vibe kinda keeps me from going there, as well as not really knowing what excersises to do.

I think my main problem is my lack of appetite. Its hard for me to eat 3 meals, im not hungry when I wake up and i usually leave to school/work immediately after i get up. and i dont usually eat until its like 9 oclock at night and end up just eating a ton all in one sitting which makes me feel shitty. i think this is also keeping me from boosting my metabolism but im not really sure

Dude, bite the bullet and get an intro lesson or a program made up for you at the gym. Or go with a friend who knows what they are doing for a few visits. Just a little bit of knowledge will get you rolling and the rest will flow from observing and reading. YouTube is a great resource for gym fundamentals as well. Once you start it will be hard to stop.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

If anybody is looking for a good workout routine for bulking up i recommend the following:

1. Go to Google

2. Type in "triphase hst"

3. Click on the first link (it should be a pdf file hosted on bodybuilding .com)

4. Read it and look up any exercises you don't know how to do on YouTube in order to keep proper form. 

5. Complete the program and start it again (it's a 9 week program).. do the program a few times. 

6. Make sure you're eating tons of protein... like a gram of protein per pound of your body weight (ex: if you weight 200 pounds, eat 200 grams of protein a day)