Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dirty_habiT

MSPAINT MASTODON

Re: MSPAINT MAST0R

It is. I'm pretty the learn to draw a car in MSpaint was hit off by edoggg maybe 2 weeks ago.

He used MS paint. With a wacom tablet. No big deal. It's just like drawing.

The proportions are so fucked on the car. I kept feeling like my eyes were crossing because i was trying so hard to fix the crooked rims jutting outside of the wheelwells and nonsensical body shape. I don't know how that happened with the preliminary sketch looking decent.

You know that wierd zoom technique they use in suspenseful movies where they zoom in on someone's face and the background seems to get further away at the same time? They use it a lot in hallway shots, where the hallway seems to get a hundred times longer. I didn't think it was possible to do that with a still image until now.

I love it when people see something they cant do and hate on it. Keep dreaming that its easy or stupid unless you have shit to back it up. I think it was a gay little rice car to draw but really guys, shut the fuck up.

dirty habits feasing on my sloppy seconds with that already-posted shit.

dirty habits feasing on my sloppy seconds with that already-posted shit.

Hahaha, yeah, OR I only read posts from people that i've always read and that doesn't include you...

You know that wierd zoom technique they use in suspenseful movies where they zoom in on someone's face and the background seems to get further away at the same time? They use it a lot in hallway shots, where the hallway seems to get a hundred times longer.

Do you know how they accomplish that effect?

-fuse.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now