Teh Canada Appreciation thread?

mR.Why?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha.. shit man they do that most places.. I got pulled over by the cops in fort collins one time with a van full of hippies and dogs.. the cops found a much larger quanity of headies straight from humboldt.. they just laughed and told us not to get ripped off by jackers in denver... let us go even though the van had no licensed driver, no insurance, old tags and the bill of sale was printed on a napkin.. Though I do think the fact that they didn't want to do the paperwork on a van full of hippies with no i.d. helped quite a bit...

wow why does every endorsement of canada talk about it's lenient pot laws or how great its pot is. I live in Canada and I couldn't give two shits about weed.

very true.

the best thing about Canada...

our rednecks are unarmed

(unless you count a case of molson as a weapon)

my work pays for everything

If they won't pay for everything in Canada you're going to catch a much bigger surprise in my hood. Trust me...

I got REALLY fucking good insurance through my dad and it's still costly...

One thing though if you get on some programs you can get reimbursed at the end of the year when you do taxes...

My grandma gets like 4,000 at the end of the year. Me and my cousin used to help her fill out all the papers, and get her receipts together and she would split it with us...

If they won't pay for everything in Canada you're going to catch a much bigger surprise in my hood. Trust me...

I got REALLY fucking good insurance through my dad and it's still costly...

One thing though if you get on some programs you can get reimbursed at the end of the year when you do taxes...

My grandma gets like 4,000 at the end of the year. Me and my cousin used to help her fill out all the papers, and get her receipts together and she would split it with us...

i have full medical and dental world wide coverage..

plus a nice sized health spending account

but the bill is previous to this job

haha.. shit man they do that most places.. I got pulled over by the cops in fort collins one time with a van full of hippies and dogs.. the cops found a much larger quanity of headies straight from humboldt.. they just laughed and told us not to get ripped off by jackers in denver... let us go even though the van had no licensed driver, no insurance, old tags and the bill of sale was printed on a napkin.. Though I do think the fact that they didn't want to do the paperwork on a van full of hippies with no i.d. helped quite a bit...

"jackers" in denver. hahahahahahaha oh man.

hgahahahahahahaha.