Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mR.Why?

Teh Canada Appreciation thread?

Guest spectr

haha.. shit man they do that most places.. I got pulled over by the cops in fort collins one time with a van full of hippies and dogs.. the cops found a much larger quanity of headies straight from humboldt.. they just laughed and told us not to get ripped off by jackers in denver... let us go even though the van had no licensed driver, no insurance, old tags and the bill of sale was printed on a napkin.. Though I do think the fact that they didn't want to do the paperwork on a van full of hippies with no i.d. helped quite a bit...

...whatever dude, canada is the best place in the world, and not just because of our lenient court system...

...we have free equal health care and grow the best weed in the world, shall i go on?...

BLAME CANADA

It's okay.

America is cool too except for that 10,000 dollar bill I have for going to the hospital for a few hours.

wow why does every endorsement of canada talk about it's lenient pot laws or how great its pot is. I live in Canada and I couldn't give two shits about weed.

...whatever dude, canada is the best place in the world, and not just because of our lenient court system...

...we have free equal health care and grow the best weed in the world, shall i go on?...

BLAME CANADA

its not free and i have a bill to prove it..

wow why does every endorsement of canada talk about it's lenient pot laws or how great its pot is. I live in Canada and I couldn't give two shits about weed.

very true.

the best thing about Canada...

our rednecks are unarmed

(unless you count a case of molson as a weapon)

my work pays for everything

If they won't pay for everything in Canada you're going to catch a much bigger surprise in my hood. Trust me...

I got REALLY fucking good insurance through my dad and it's still costly...

One thing though if you get on some programs you can get reimbursed at the end of the year when you do taxes...

My grandma gets like 4,000 at the end of the year. Me and my cousin used to help her fill out all the papers, and get her receipts together and she would split it with us...

If they won't pay for everything in Canada you're going to catch a much bigger surprise in my hood. Trust me...

I got REALLY fucking good insurance through my dad and it's still costly...

One thing though if you get on some programs you can get reimbursed at the end of the year when you do taxes...

My grandma gets like 4,000 at the end of the year. Me and my cousin used to help her fill out all the papers, and get her receipts together and she would split it with us...

i have full medical and dental world wide coverage..

plus a nice sized health spending account

but the bill is previous to this job

Very good beer, but I'm partial to

unimaud.jpg

I almost fell off a tree house once after drinking 23 of those. And then later I almost got run over by a streetcar.

I was talking to a guy I know from VA and he's paying something like $3000 a month for health insurance.

I think his wife gets sick a lot or something

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now