Reccomended things to do in your lifetime...

ZeroCool

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like a LifeQuest?? Like some roaming the earth kungfu type shit?

kinda.. like leave your hometown alone and do the travel thing for a month or two.. sleep under bridges or in rest-stops and shit.. or in hotels.. to each their own. have specific spots you want to check out and make those your goals.. like if you have a friend in vermont... make that one goal.. and then if you have a friend in nor-cal.. make that another.. or just a spot you want to see and dont know anyone.. goal. but do the travel itself on your own.. of if you dont like the though of being by yourself (gasp!) in this big mean world.. go with a good friend.

it brings benefits for the rest of your life.

listen to live music

eat something that grosses you out like insects grubs etc.

live in a foreign country

take a job that challenges you but isn't impossible

Fire a gun.

and sleep outside under the stars somewhere where no trace of man is visible no light in the sky etc

and walk somewhere far away.

Pilgrims used to walk from as far away as russia to northern spain to ensure they got into heaven.

I've only ever walked 60k's between places but I want to do a serious walk.

stuff i have done and can recommend-

The be alone for a long time thing. I packed up my shit, sold what i could and moved to the other side of the continent where i knew barely anybody. Started from scratch. Really worth while.

The jump off cliffs/bridges into water thing. Awesome to fall that far and the feelng for a couple of seconds that you might not make it back to the top after going so far under.

Get onto a nice high rooftop in a big city and spend the night up there. Amaaazing.

Swim at a natral waterfall in the middle of nowhere.

Travel, travel, travel. Then travel some more.

Read The Alchemist a bunch of times.

Take lots of photos.

Snorkling in perfect conditions.

Go through periods of heavy drinking and heavy partying.

Think with your brain, not with your dick. The amount of dumb shit people do just for sex totally baffles me.

Get lost on purpose in new places.

Go out on the ocean in a small dinghy on a rainy day with a few mates and a bunch of booze. One of the best days of my life.

Talk to old people on public transport.

Always make sure the people you appreciate, know how much they are appreciated. You really do never know when it might be the last time you see them.

Talk to drunks on public transport.

Give help to people who need it.

Work a bunch of different jobs that are all different from each other.

Always look on the brightside. Avoid negative people in your life.

stuff i havent done but image i should probably do

Travel more.

Enjoy as many aspects of life as I possibly can.

There's plenty more to be added to both lists.

Edit: must say i have done a vast majority of the not ludacris things mentioned in this thread.

stuff i have done and can recommend-

The be alone for a long time thing. I packed up my shit, sold what i could and moved to the other side of the continent where i knew barely anybody. Started from scratch. Really worth while.

Where did you move from and where did you go?

I'm moving to England at the end of the year I'll only know 1 person there looking forward to the experience

Archived