you've just bin Dmoted...

bigpoppa.k

----------------

heres a dmote canvas in a friend of a friend's appartment

http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/yladmac/graff%20flicks/dmote-canvas.jpg'>

Australia for some reason is the most deeply beef infected scene i have ever came across you guys will never agree on shit.

too true.

I haven't had the privelege of travelling south, but it's early days yet. If Brissy is any indication our scene is seriously aggressive. It's a shame, cos there is so much talent going around.

A lot of old schoolers up here have no intention of getting to know the young fellas cos they are either too fucked up themselves, or the young fellas simply don't appear to be worth the trouble. It's a shame, and now we're infested with beef and hate and capping, not to mention toys. And as mentioned, the majority of toys aren't being schooled cos the older writers want nothing to do with them.

Fuck the scene, the crews who burn are those that do their own thing.

more flicks please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by kidd125

Very nice.

i first here about dmote in 'on the run' magazine and those peices were real nice too.

some on here are cool. really.

but this guy is a fool.

he talks shit like you do not believe.

so much he came to germany and got bashed real bad by Berlin writers for talking shit about loomit and european writers in all.

so bad he got taken to hospital and got warned never to goto berlin!

hes now writing in can2's crew suk but undercover they all say he has a big mouth and big ego -dissing most of europes top writers all the time.

cemnoz bates neon chintz fume shore mode2 and all Berlin writers and even loomit too

i think its safe for him to stay very far away like australia.

this is shame because hes got nice stuff i think.

but ego fucks lots of people and the shit he talks makes us think he is stupid

and you are a dick:lol: thats why you talk shit about someone you dont know,

and as for the "atome is better than dmote"keep it to yor livingroom you fuckin gay pussys;) ;)

Re: ----------------

Originally posted by cam

I haven't had the privelege of travelling south, but it's early days yet. If Brissy is any indication our scene is seriously aggressive. It's a shame, cos there is so much talent going around.

A lot of old schoolers up here have no intention of getting to know the young fellas cos they are either too fucked up themselves, or the young fellas simply don't appear to be worth the trouble. It's a shame, and now we're infested with beef and hate and capping, not to mention toys. And as mentioned, the majority of toys aren't being schooled cos the older writers want nothing to do with them.

Fuck the scene, the crews who burn are those that do their own thing.

well put, the brisbane "scene" is like a jerry springer episode. there are a lot of cool people though , you meet some champs from time to time.

• 1 month later...

Archived