Digital Photography

DEE38

Oh and rage, im guessing 2 was an SLR, just from the resolution around the streetlights? I dunno, I thought the only difference between point and shoots and SLRs was the SLR gives an exact area youre shooting in the viewer. That whole something-lens-reflex thing.. that and removable lenses...?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rage - how do I make it take cool pictures? So far, it's like every other camera. And I'm getting the hang of the interface, but I haven't exactly studied the manual to know what is what.

What "cool" pictures do you want to take?

RAGE

You know I'm fucking interested in that new MM, please pm me? Look at my username for christsakes.

edit:

btw the 1st is P+S 2nd is dslr.

PM sent.

And yes, the lightning was p&s while the concert was DSLR.

cant think of the band name opeing act. this years was good went last sunday.

senses fail kicked ass.

Was is Saosin by any chance?

What "cool" pictures do you want to take?

PM sent.

And yes, the lightning was p&s while the concert was DSLR.

Was is Saosin by any chance?

yeah thats the name. i like some of there stuff but they must of had a bad day. didnt sound good. but over all the whole show fuckin kicked ass

Now was that show recent or older?

Anthony used to be their singer, but they have someone else now.

sunday that just passed . 30 seconds fuckin kicked ass. the used rocked. aiden was good. evaline was a good stage show. chioads was ok and senes fail had a good show as well. saosin was the weak point. but i still like there stuff. could of been a bad day

^^ Damn, that's a big ass show.

You saw the new singer Cove. He's okay, but Anthony was amazing on Translating The Name.

Cool, like how you guys do. Idunno...I guess I just gotta keep playing around with it..

Well, I need examples of shots if I can give you pointers.

Its not the camera, its the person. If you dont know photography then just buy a point and shoot, why waste the money on the camera, and the time trying to figure it out? Franky I can take better pictures with my d-p&s then I can with my nikon fm2. I honestly dont want a dslr.

Well maybe the hasselblad, but thats a pipe dream...

soup, i really really really love that first picture (of the men + the banana trees)it reminds me of the island i grew up on and my dad and all his friends hard at work.anyway i woke up early to get some pictures of the sunrise, but i was 20 minutes late. so me and my lil man went to the park and took some photos to try out the new camera. these aren't great, but i was playing around with different features and etc. and here are 3 that i liked the best from this morning.

fri3copy.jpg

lil man + some discoe stu tag

fri2.jpg

using my 12x digi zoom across the field i catch this bird.

fri1.jpg

this was something i had a hard time doing with that stupid kodak. the "blurry background". the new camera made it easier to get such effects. the kodak was impossible.

yo weapon x i got my girl the s8 for christmas and by comparison it took bad picture next to mine and i extensivly fucked with every setting, so i dunno. i would recommend the canon sd630 for a p&s, the colors look great and canon seems to have more manual function even on a point and shoot than others.

173514.jpg

yo weapon x i got my girl the s8 for christmas and by comparison it took bad picture next to mine and i extensivly fucked with every setting, so i dunno. i would recommend the canon sd630 for a p&s, the colors look great and canon seems to have more manual function even on a point and shoot than others.

173514.jpg

i have this. got it out of desperation before traveling last summer and it sucks. UNless you are in icture perfect conditions at all times.

I had an earlier version that took really nice photos, so i thought i was good to go, but really im good to NOgo. I need a new jump off.

I think i like the one you posted first. although it escapes me now as to which it was.

Sure no problem. Its a basic concept that some photographers live by, I personally find myself using it alot. But there are other things u can use once you get the rule of thirds down like the golden triangle (not to be confused with shower:D). After you get the concepts down the rest is just details. Like I said before its not the camera its the person.