arguments with females

madsencarl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people who don't tip are worthless. thats like the lowest level of bottom feeder there is.

i tip about 20% of the time maybe less. i dont feel like i have to give my money to someone when they are already getting paid. i would rather give my money to a homeless guy down the street and i hardly do that too. if you feel like you have to tip a person because they smiled and were nice to you then i hope you tip for every other service where you were treated the same way. thats how i feel, i dont have money like that to be giving away so therefore i dont tip. sorry if i upset you guys, actually no im not sorry.

That's what it seems like. I usually tip a lot at restaurants because it's convenient. Like if the bill was 25 I'll just drop 30. Or whatever...

I've been known to tip really well and really shitty at bars depending on what time it is and how much money I have left.

When you tip heavy, it gets you good things. I used to frequent a bar near me, I would tip 30-40% on like $20ish bills, eventually they just started giving me free drinks, the ones they were still experimenting with. I dont really like bars so much anymore. I have a dive and one other place i go to when i want a drink but nowadays i really dont have time.

/no life story.

oh yeh, you cant win an argument with a girl. even if your right your wrong. the only way to win is to be more pissed after you lose than them, they might appologize but not admit your right. Just remember a simple "yes dear" defuses every situation.

seriously though, i dont really see the reason for tipping. its really easy to not be a waitress or a waiter. and anyone who says being a waitress is hard has a lot of real world realizations still to come. oh my god, you have to deal with hostile people sometimes? oh my god you have to multi task? oh my god you have to remember things? NOO! how dare us not tip you.

that being said, i tip my waiters/waitresses when they are funny and/or genuine. i dont tip the cats that use their fake high pitch voice pretending to be excited im there. i'll tip someone who is just straight angry before i tip some fake caked up bitch plasticing her way to that extra dollar, i dont like being hustled anywhere.

BAY AAAARRREEEAAAA.

*oh i forgot, they have to be attentive though. i dont care what kind of attitude they give me as long as i dont have to get up off my ass and go find them to get my check or another glass of whatever im having.

ok.

well MAR thats not my problem. thats all on them and the company they work for.

lets say im a plastic fabricator. if i get paid less than i should be getting paid, do you feel the companies that i make the parts for should stop by and drop acouple dollars on my table, or should i discuss this with my employer, and if they do not pay me what im worth then i leave?

you really can't win arguments with females. trust me i'm married. in fact...i actually had to sleep on the couch last night...and right now i don't know what my chances are of getting back into the bedroom tonight. cause in the end, chics can just start punching you and you can't even defend yourself without looking like a wifebeater. if popo gets called cause of the noise, i'd much rather be the one who's all bruised up than vice versa. oh and i always tip 20% unless somebody is a complete asshole to me. since i get tips at my job i think its good karma.

update: she talked to me today. somehow, shit all worked out. everything's cool, she just doesn't respect me as much. but it'll get better with time.

i think i came out of this alright. it ended sooner than expected.

plus, i got long-changed when i bought an energy drink today. yee haw.

I JUST PULL MY DICK OUT RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ARGUMENT ON SOME DISRESPECTFUL SHIT. THEN I SLAP SHORTY DUMB HARD IN THE FACE AND LAUGH LIKE DJ CLUE.

HA HA!

I can picture that laugh.

Clue just busts out in the middle of somebody's verse and laughs or screams some shit nobody cares about, scaring the shit out of you. That dude should do horror flicks.

i have never had a meaningful argument with a bitch besides my sister and mother in my life.....its pretty stress free

maybe this goes hand in hand with me never having a broad for longer than ehh about 6 months give or take....i dont really take other people's beefs with me seriously....it's like i'm this one person with the only opinions that actually make sense and matter and you're this other thing that is talking all this shit that means absolutely nothing to me...it has absolutely no bearing on what i feel or will feel in the near or distant future and i totally disregard it.....im an asshole there is no getting around the fact that i care about no other person in this world except myself...i have fam and friends tell me this almost on the daily....yet i do almost nothing to prove otherwise and have almost no desire to do so.....im pretty sure the only things girls want to argue about is shoes and shopping and magazines and shit anyways...who cares? i dont

in conclusion:

no marriage ever

no kids ever

no really money ever spent on anything but me ever...

cold as ice....but i'll fuck