The real terrorists speak via Fox News

cannagrafic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, fox news, besides being total trash obviously has a conservative bent, and that's not even denied. Happyvegan, you hit it on the nose when yhou said that Fux news is a conservative mouthpiece, which they are. The funniest, yet saddest thing, is their attempt at being a reliable news source. They are basically a joke to real news journalism. I love their slogan "fair and balanced." Hahaha, wow. Anyway, I don't think that the ones who actually appreciate and understand what real journalism is even acknowledge them. The sad thing though is that America is in a sad state of affairs because we are lazy, greedy, ignorant and absorbed in ourselves and we think that we are 'god's chosen nation'. Sad but true.:rolleyes:

BUMP BUNNY BUMP BUNNY BUMP BUNNY BUMP BUNNY BUMP BUNNY BUMP BUNNY BUMP BUNNY

Yalls is sum intellectual niggaz huh? Tom bout "George Bush, Fox News". Whateva niggaz. Keep ya ear to da streetz thats where I get my news. I'm tom bout "Hip Hop, Dreadlock" naw mean?

Oh yeah, and bump dat BUNNY!!!!!1