Back Penis

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: Back Pains

Damn whats up with all you guys and your pussy ass pains???!!

Damn dude....6 yrs of infantry service, 26 jumps out of a plane, Thousands of miles running.

Sneak is still in fighting shape.

I've had lower and upper back pains for years from skateboarding-related injuries. 2 weeks ago it was probably the worst it's ever been, so I researched acupuncture, and decided to get it done. Now 2 weeks later, the the pain in my lower back that I've had for years is gone, and the pain in my upper back is significantly better. One session cost me $65, and most insurance companies cover it. Definitely a good decision.

its from sitting on here seriously!

Dude what shoes you been wearing, don't tell me le chateu faggot dress shoes cause I'll smack you twice with that bottle next time I'm around!

work boots are bad on the back too, how you sit in the whip, if you sit on you're wallet.lots of things lead to lower back pain.

dont take those pills mang they do nothing for the back.

yeah i would suggest a chiropractor also, dog gets free ones from his job from carrying heavy equipment and he gets alot of pain from a previous accident nonwork related..

anyhow my girl says going to the chiropractor was the best thing ever when she had carpal tunnel and back pains.. she highly recommended it

its from sitting on here seriously!

Dude what shoes you been wearing, don't tell me le chateu faggot dress shoes cause I'll smack you twice with that bottle next time I'm around!

work boots are bad on the back too, how you sit in the whip, if you sit on you're wallet.lots of things lead to lower back pain.

dont take those pills mang they do nothing for the back.

I wear work boots a ton, and my other shoes are mostly supremely comfortable Airs or Shox. I don't fuck with gino shoes.

Yeahhh, it might be the boots, but I got the Dr. Scholl's insoles in there..

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I fell off a rooftop and landed on my lower back a few years ago. Work lately has been fucking it up, though, and I haven't really been working out the back in the past while.

I'll try the accupuncture if it's affordable.

First I would recommend...dont fall off roofs

Second Physical Therapy or Massage Therapy (if you are covered for it)

Third Go for the hippie Acupuncture

For the mean time...ice it...ice it...ice it, take some of the swelling down. Also some ibuprofen. Maybe look into getting one of those back supports for working (some work places will by one for you if your job reacquires you to lift things....thanks to OSHA)

Pussy!!!

yeah i would suggest a chiropractor also, dog gets free ones from his job from carrying heavy equipment and he gets alot of pain from a previous accident nonwork related..

anyhow my girl says going to the chiropractor was the best thing ever when she had carpal tunnel and back pains.. she highly recommended it

People think I'm crazy for being so rarara chiropractor, but seriously, if you do what they tell you to do and go for a little bit, you will be 100% again.

In the fall my life started to catch up to me and my back was messed up.

I stopped driving this one machine at work,did everything my dude told me to do and I'm fine now.I did spend 800 dollars on it but its worth it. Its your back!

dude do you rock a sholder/messenger bag?

OH cool...there is a Chiropractor College a short drive away. I wonder if I can get discounts there.

People think I'm crazy for being so rarara chiropractor, but seriously, if you do what they tell you to do and go for a little bit, you will be 100% again.

In the fall my life started to catch up to me and my back was messed up.

I stopped driving this one machine at work,did everything my dude told me to do and I'm fine now.I did spend 800 dollars on it but its worth it. Its your back!

dude do you rock a sholder/messenger bag?

Hell no. I think it's the boots, and not lifting with my legs enough. Gotta be.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

If you decide you are capable of lifting a light load, make sure you lift correctly.

* Move in so that your feet are close to the base of the object to be lifted.

* Face the object squarely. Bend your knees and squat over the item to be lifted. In this position, the back gets added lifting strength and power from the legs and arms.

* Move up close to the item, because the backbone must act as a supporting column, and it takes the least strain close in.

* Tilt the item on edge with its long axis straight up so that the center of the weight is as high as possible above the ground.

* Still squatting, the feet should be set with legs pointed right at the load, with the back straightened, the worker may then grasp the load with both arms and slowly stand up with it, pushing up with the leg muscles. If you can’t lift slowly, you can’t lift safely.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

And you know your knee's ache every morning and your back kills you :lol:

Actually no....I try to keep myself in shape and still run like I am a high speed killer to keep my body from crapping out.

I found that most of the people that used to be just like me stopped working out when they left the service and thats when their bodies went down hill.

Now my body does snap and pop when I get up in the morning...and I do have to stretch more then I used to...but no pain

i messed up my lower back at work while trying to move a tub by myself (which i shouldnt of) i was out of work for 2 weeks and had a bunch of physical therepy which really helped alot..the pills didnt do much for me due to the fact they were all in my girls stomach so i just toughed it out and the back feels a-ok...

i used to get these weird back pains that would zstart out as a slight discomfort, then at some random time i would hear/feel a t imy pop when standing up, and had real trouble moving for a few days. used to happen every few months, but ive been a-okay for a few years.