picture phone thread for the week of feb 20th, 2007

rental

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post all the weird and interesting photos you have for the week. if this thread goes well, maybe we can make threads like this a regular occurance.

_012907_0030a.jpg

i saw the newest flavor of davids sunflower seeds when we were making a late night run to the liquor store. i have never seen such a fucked up flavor of sunflower seeds in my life. who would actually eat these?

black people.

ay, steve french, whats up with your pictures. theyre interesting but i would like to know more about them. (whirl pools are pretty awesome, as was previously stated)

and bitches better post up or shut up in this thread.

those are all pictures i took at work, the whirl pool is just a drain that rain water seems to go to....lots of it, as it rains alot where i am. the second one is pretty self explanitory and the third one is a break press, that ones used for bending thick plates (you can see the flat stack and the bent stack)

Ah man I had a feeling Some1 wasn't good at graffiti.

I just got this PM...

Yo Dude I Was Checking Up Your Handstyles And You Got Some Pretty Mean Style Do u think u could Do A Handstyle For Me...Cuz Mine Is Junk...

If You Can Make It

ENVE-AO

Please And Thank You

C0013809.jpg

hahaha I love when people write me stupid shit...

Fuck it, try and keep the thread goin.. Most of these were meant for the Day in the Life thread, but I never got around to it

No specific order..

0221071004.jpg

Drive home from school

0226070756.jpg

I was pissed I still had class, but I got to see mad people fall on the sidewalks, so it paid off.

0220071729.jpg

I hung out with some kids from hilltowns, outside the city last week.. We went "wheelin" and it was actually fun as fuck.. Bad picture, but it's kinda hard with a shitty camera phone in the back of a moving truck gettin tossed around..

1217060052.jpg

The amigos.. I don't smoke weed anymore, but man, these kids smoke so many blunts its amazing.. At any given time, at least two people are rollin an L