picture phone thread for the week of feb 20th, 2007

rental

post all the weird and interesting photos you have for the week. if this thread goes well, maybe we can make threads like this a regular occurance.

_012907_0030a.jpg

i saw the newest flavor of davids sunflower seeds when we were making a late night run to the liquor store. i have never seen such a fucked up flavor of sunflower seeds in my life. who would actually eat these?

_020207_1313a.jpg

a 40'x11.5' sculpture im working on for a childrens museum that is covered with anamorphic images. you'll be able to see it from the freeway.

_011007_1456b.jpg

this is one of the unfinished images on the poles. you can only see each image if you stand in a certain place. this one is a snail.

_021507_1157a.jpg

i had just gotten out of class at lunch time, and was like "holy shit, the school just got flooded with douchebags wearing shiny furry pants!"

_021507_1246a.jpg

but really it was just a bunch of whities from a kung fu school that were dressed up to do a dragon dance for the chinese new year. it was pretty cool. but its the year of the boar. the little kids from the day care came out to watch and were petting the dragons and stuff. afterwards there was a weapons/technique demonstration with spears and staffs and double swords and shit.

post your pictures!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks. email them to yourself. tell us about this threesome you had.

oh my. I talked about it on 12oz?

Well, anyway, I postponed it. Girl took too long to call back (about five minutes too long), and I probably wasn't in the best condition to drive, anyway. I passed out, instead. Exciting.

Good idea on the email, though.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
uhh...no I like mines...it carries my drums...this aint about cars this about camera phone pictures...

Its okay that you are not big balling enough to get a Expedition.....god knows you will probably just wreak it in some drunk driving accident anyways ;)

Its okay that you are not big balling enough to get a Expedition.....god knows you will probably just wreak it in some drunk driving accident anyways ;)

Damn man that was a low blow...I got in my one drunk driving accident and dont plan on doing it again...

Second Ford wasnt my first choice but $3200 with 735xx miles couldnt beat it. No problems the car is like brand new. The dude dropped it off at my house and was like "$3500 is what we agreed on right?" I was "oh really? I thought it was $3200." Just joking and he was like "eh thats cool." So I saved $300...

He was selling it for his sister who moved out of the country for work. V6 rear wheel drive 5speed manual transmission. Its perfect for my need bitches...why am I explaining myself...?