DAY IN THE LIFE - EDITION TUESDAY 20TH FEB 2007

skullnbones

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some good posts so far.

ese - that cop shot looks like the gestapo

* I've met some girls from winnipeg, and I dont think I'd buy sex from 99% of them.

Dude, a friend of a friend is from Winnipeg. She is a beautiful blonde who waitresses at Tijuana's. She is beautiful, smart, flirty, and owns three houses (in Winnipeg, so, yeah...).

And she's beautiful. I can't wait until she visits again.

I'm not really either of those things. I just think having bongs out like they are some kind of decoration or some shit is tacky as fuck...

I mean I'll give you some head room if you just got out of high school and got a totally sweet apartment with your bros... But you know, do you.

I'm not really either of those things. I just think having bongs out like they are some kind of decoration or some shit is tacky as fuck...

I mean I'll give you some head room if you just got out of high school and got a totally sweet apartment with your bros... But you know, do you.

The volcano was being used, so I took a picture. As you can see, the bag is full of smoke, meaning it is in the process of cooking. Before it was used, it was actually out of the way, in the corner of the room. You're looking way too much into it. Is everything alright at home?

But, yo, I wanna get a mansion where there is one nice sized room that is centred around a gigantic bong that you have to walk up steps to use. And there would be running streams and bansai trees all around. That would be the shit.

I was just expressing my opinion on something. Everything is great actually. Except for the roommate coming in the room at 8am with some Bob Marley mulatto ass nigga trying to get me to drink some Southern Comfort, that shit was just unusual and perplexing.

Supposed to move into a new place the beginning of the month. Should be pretty sweet. Thanks for asking!

PS: Tequila is gross and no I wasn't, but that shit is weird and way too expensive.

my day off in the life

nothing TOO exciting and most probably wont be too stoked on my travels of the day.

i started out the day playing some playstation

1rabbitps.jpg

but mothafuckas was stealin turns n shit.

2carrot.jpg

breakfast for her

3bikebarn.jpg

pick up tha whip.... as odd as it is only two people live in this apartment. from right to left, frame and parts, my bike, the ladies bike, a flat land bike, and her art bike seen here:

grill.jpg

4breakfast.jpg

breakfast since i couldnt really find anything

5niceday.jpg

beautiful day in what appears to be new mexico or arizona not texas

i live in san antonio texas and sa is basically built on a giant series of rocks. due to the ground being made of stone every time it rains the streets flood. it doesnt rain often but when it does shit can get critical. to control this sa has a variety of concrete ditches to ride and 3 of them are within a bike ride from my apartment. to hit all three is a journey but with the lady in austin and no food in my belly i might as well hit them up and some food in the process.

i was just using her point and shoot jobber so some of these arent awesome

6bridge.jpg

this bridge is actually much cooler than it looks here..

7cactus.jpg

whats texas without barbed wire and cactus

8sonicditch.jpg

this ditch is called sonic ditch... its a good one these kids were here when i got there. hours later there was probably 15 or 20 people skating this thing.. if it cost monty to skate it people would pay.. its fun.. its hard to tell but there is a bank you cant see because of the shadows..

9trek.jpg

this seemed like a good idea at the time... its really far down. i go all the way down the street im on for most of the trek im on but yea.. you cant really tell how far..

this ditch is SUPER fun. its been in bmx and skateboard magazines and has so much to offer. its under I10 and I10 runs through a lot or all of texas..

10I10.jpg

12I10.jpg

13I10.jpg

after leaving that spot i rode a good distance to a barnes and noble to chill. this whole time ive been riding i have been looking for a place to eat. the only place that caught my eye was freebirds. a really good burrito joint but the lady and i eat it all the time and i dont want to kill it. so i press on. when i get to the book store my homie nick is working and hooks it up with a tea on the house

16lunch.jpg

so far ive been riding for miles and miles and "riding" the ditches doing "freestyle maneuvers" while im there and all i have in me so far is a dose of caffeine and then a spot of green tea. needless to say the tank is running empty and i need substance.

there is on more ditch to go but by the time i get to it im so hungry i dont even ride it.. the only thing worth using there is a small hip

17hip.jpg

and there were two kids already there and i didnt want to wait in line to ride something thats only fun if its empty.

i ended up right back where i started at the sonic ditch eating at you guessed it sonic

18food.jpg

thats a vanilla dr pepper in case you were wondering..

now im sitting here posting and i'll be watching court tv and doodling the rest of the night probably.