Oh Snap! 12oz in the news...

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

honestly we spent the first 5 years of our existence deleting shit over a year old cause we didnt have enough disk space. otherwise we'd be well beyond 10 million. but yeah, it'd be good if we could get farther up that list.

another thing that would help a whole hell of a lot is if you guys that are on here alot went and installed the alexa plug-in found here... http://www.alexa.com/site/download/

this would boost our score to something far more realistic since most 12oz'ers dont have the plugin and therefore arent getting the stats counted in our score. more info about how it works here... http://www.alexa.com/site/help/traffic_learn_more

Done, but why can't i see any other comments but mine?

Also, raven: can i simply install that plugin without having that intrusive toolbar? And will it still do you any good just sitting there installed?

comments need to be approved by them first. they'll be their later today or tomorrow. not sure since thats all PC stuff and i'm on a mac. i just know that those people are like the nielson reports for internet sites and are supposed to be an objective report of what people are looking at. unfortunately we dont fall into the general category, so all our tons of traffic mostly goes unnoticed. kinda sucks cause that how big companies judge possible advertising and we look like small frys next to other sites despite have a hundred times the traffic. if every 12ozer installed that shit, our stats would go through the roof, which could possibly open up a lot of opportunities that i'm sure would benefit everybody including some much needed advertising dollars to expand shit around here.

Alright, thanks raven, i'll look into it. *edit: Alright, i don't mean to go so off-topic, bit i'd like to help you out the least i can - that alexa ish is only rocked on IE...i bet like 3 people in ch.0 use IE. They kinda list firefox alternatives, but state that they are from 3rd parties and i dont know if that would help you all the same.

And stickers? I'd rock mad ch.0 themed stickers. imagine the possibilities!