non binding votes are crap you pussys

leftwinghack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

>more righty facist than you think do graff>

Enjoy your "righty fascist" inspired prison sentences for victimless crimes such as graff. They always place property above people. Writers doing time with rapists, pathetic. And the definition of "fascist" describes today's Republican party policies almost to a T. The Democrats were cowering down and going along with them due to the fear-mongering, post 9/11 exploitation politics for a few years but thankfully the public is finally seeing through that propaganda and the Dems are beginning to show some balls. I want my family home from Iraq, alive, now !

lyes.aest.mesko...i love it when writers complain about our crimes being "victimless"...when dorks tag schools and on private business' the owners and teachers feel like victims. we all know it really doesnt hurt anyone, but those gettin their shit wrote on dont undestand that...the two party system just makes it easier for average joe to vote...it keeps elections simple for a country of people that are kept busy. we all work so peoples houses look nice and have more stuff in em...i'm not complaining. i work hard everyday, come home, and do what i feel like...ive been all over the world and its not like in very many places. sure western europe has its pockets, but the diversity of upper to lower class is much more drastic. middle class is something america has invented, something MANY of us are products of...anyway, if you dont care about politics, than you dont care about your freedoms...go ahead and spew conspiracy theories all you want, but even liberals at least have an opportunity to improve their lives. and if any of you think we dont have a choice than shut the hell up. i get tired of hearing we dont have a say. vote, that's your say...i guarantee you millions of other people share your opinions...the problem is, the majority wins...oh, and put on some deodorant....this isn't india!