introduce yourself

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always thought of the Nature Vs Technology threads as some of the best threads produced in Channel Zero. I think you should make another one if you get the right inspiration...

Man, I just want that old name back and I would post up.

I might have some new ideas.

I know Glik0 stole a few of them for a photo project he had going on.

Misk, that story is fucking awesome.

HI Im mr.yuck. It says so in my signature.

Ive been around since 2000 or earlier.

My new name takes the letters from mister yuck and simply rescrambles them into a clever new name. You sent me a package from china several years ago and i really dropped the ball when i lost your address to send you something back. I've been trying to find you to get that address for a while now.

Peace

I'm Lens

On this board you either love me or hate me or love to hate me. I started posting here in 2003.

I'm known for my shameless objectification and pursuit of asian women.

A good majority of the mods hate me but thanks to corporate sponsorship, i can never really be wiped from these boards. Kind of like Cameron Hodge from the X-Men comics but minus the grotesque appearence.

I used to post under LENS which was changed to Gunm but seeking and ABC decided "hey, fuck him" and banned that name something to the tune of 6 times before I just said fuck it and created the short lived "Chlorine Milkshake"

Then I thought of "Her Thing Had Teeth" because I liked the vagina ringed with steel fangs on the cover of Pharcydes first (and only decent ) album

I help form Channel Zero's "Most Hated" contingent comprised of me, High Society, Sneak, EastBayPirateHouse and a couple others.

Go Team!

My nemeisis(s) on this board include: AyeBee, Seeking, ABC, Gliko (off and on), Rueben Kinkaid, Crackbaby

been a lot of names since 2000ish

last name I was using was synaps, which I had from about 02 or so, I guess. lost it when the site crunched and gobbled everyones names and shit.

kind of took a break from the ounce for a while after that and now decided to make a return.

I like long walks in the park, a good book by the fireplace, wine tasting and anal sex.

hello all, my name is 'sarcasm' and i have been here for what i consider a while. i lurked on this board

for about a year before registering, so i've seen some the changes this board has gone through. despite,

being here for a while, nobody on here really 'knows' me, where as i just like to throw in my opinions

and some pictures where i deem necessary. anywho, it's nice to meet you all

Trance4Mationz; member name,

1.Lets see here. I like to work with pictures. I like to use a lot PHOTOSHOP on all of my pics. That is why my name reflects the word "Transformations"

1a. I love Trance Music. Its my thang.

1b. 4 is my lucky number.

2. I kept this name for a while. havent changed it. the only thing i would change is my signature, but seems im new here, i wont for a while

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hahha what a gay :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: