introduce yourself

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is seanconnery and im an alcoholic, this is my first 12 oz name and its probably gonna be my only, prior to this name i used to just come on 12 oz and browse the site, but then you had to make a name to look at it so that is exactly what i did. The name was inspired by a night of hardcore drunkeness and stupidity. Im relatively new, but im gonna be around for awhile.

This is the only name I have. I regret that its what I write.

Ive been here for a sec but only really started posting anything recently.

I suck at socializing. Im reclusive but im not a leper.

I study foreign languages but dont speak to anyone.

Someone asked to pet my dog today, I said no, he doesnt like strangers,

She didnt listen and tried to touch his head, so he bit her.

I laughed and called her a retard.

kun1gk4.jpg

heavylox. its in the name. I also rarely post in CH0.

I also had Scott Lajock, and OneInTen, before I matured and decided to be a MOD.

pretty sure as scott lajock i was a total 'old seeking'.

Ive been heavylox here for 6004 posts; so 6004/(3.26) = X && (X/365)-todays date=join date.

1. Super Bojangles

2. used to be regular old Mr. Bojangles back in 2001.

I'm a pissed off left handed Polock with a lot of tattoos. I used to paint on shit, now I teach ungrateful inner-city kids art. ...and I rule. Thank you.

I'm polish too

:)

and a bit ukranian thrown in for good measure.

cinchedwaist should be obvious.

i like the corsets, ja ja. nothing too extreme,

i just like the way they bring out a woman's shape

935dacf1.jpg

63840630.jpg

been around...for...i dunno.

probably 4-5 years. under a dif name a long time ago, don't count

Allow me to re-introduce myself, my name is Hov. H to the O-V. I used to move snowflakes by the O-Z. I guess even back then you could call me -- CEO of the R-O-C. Fresh out the frying pan into the fire, I be the music biz number one supplier. Flyer than a piece of paper bearing my name, I've got the hottest chick in the game wearing my chain. That's right "Hov." Not D.O.C., but similar to the letters, no one can do it better. I check cheddar like a food inspector. My homie Strict told me "Dude, finish your breakfast." So that's what I'm gonna do, take you back to the dude with the Lexus; fast-forward the jewels and the necklace. Let me tell you dudes what I do to protect this: I shoot at you actors like movie directors. This ain't a movie dog.

My old screenname on here was CALIgula.......i had 8 hundred and something posts and was "member" status. My join date was March 2004....even though I was lurking in 2003 (back when guests were allowed to "lurk")....the reason i changed my name to CALIgula 2.0 was because they redid the website in Apr 2006 and I couldnt remember my password.....if this happens again i'll be CALIgula 3.0

Was lurking on 12oz back in 99 and joined in 2001. Then left for a while forgetting my name/password. I pretty much only get on to this when I have a job where I sit on a computer.

My name is some completely esoteric joke that really doesn't matter.

I'm six-one, half-Puerto Rican, half-white, smoke too much, drink too much and love white women, especially if they're nuts.

i'm giving anyone with an old screen name the chance to merge their current account with their original one, keeping their original name. i know some user accounts may have been lost, but most are accessable.

if interested, you must follow these directions exactly or it will be ignored. no exceptions...

- email webmaster@12ozprophet.com with 'ATTN: LOST MEMBER ACCOUNT' in the subject.

- provide the original user name, and best guess at the original email and password, or something unique that serves to identify you are the person you claim to be.

- provide your current user name and email.

we will do our best to fill all requests as best we can in the order we get them. you will be notified of your change and password via the email address you provide.