introduce yourself

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Formerly KING BLING but my name was lost the last time they moved things around here so I had to default to one of my other accounts. I don't participate in the "community" here much, though I did a little for a minute. Mostly I post when I'm drunk and otherwise I steal animated gifs and those Orly kitten pictures while at work to send to cute girls and my boss. The Jesus one spread through my office like wild fire and guaranteed my place in hell...

Well I have only been on this site since whatever it says, but I was a lurker for 6 months prior to that. With a forum such as this, I read what people on here had to say before I jumped into the conversation, as there seemed to be some strong personalities on this board.

I have never been banned, so this is my one and only original user name, and it comes from the character I created on the first Smackdown game for PS1, and it has stuck. The 5150 part comes form the police code for 'crazy person' which my behaviour will sometimes attest to.

But yeah, I like it here, and this would have to be my favorite site on the net, as I have gotten more entertainment from here than pretty much anywhere else since I stumbled across it.

im johnny ballbags.... this is the only name ive had...... i lurked for a while mainly in brickslayers.... then i found ch0 and became addicted....

i end sentences with multiple periods like this....... no good reason for it, it just happens.....

i have 2 small dogs, i like to drink hennessey, and i have an awesome theme song....

What is your theme song johnnyballbags??

What is your theme song johnnyballbags??

Dude I heard JohnnyBallbags theme song... You honestly cant handle the shit. Its raw hardcore ass shit man. If you are going to listen to it have the paramedic standing by because shit will make your heart stop. Its moving like that titanic song by celine dion and rocking as the darkest blackest death metal sneakandcreep has ever heard...

To sum it up its the best song known to man. Better than the theme song to rawhide...

just a quick note for you guys trying to get your old screen names back...

i got an avalanche of emails, dozens actually, of people asking for help on this. i'm slammed personally (in the middle of moving and other shit), so give me a while on this before expecting anything or following up. i'll get to these as quickly as i can and in the order that i get them. also, if you dont follow my instructions EXACTLY, and submit the reuest in the format and with the info i asked, i will not do it.

thnaks for the patience and understanding.

- the management.

I was scared to click but I'm glad I did. It's making me want to get my hands on a lot of instruments and get drunk and make awesome music. It's 2:19am and I'm sitting in my backyard listening to this as loud as my laptop will go. Wow it's just getting better and better. I think I prefferred when i could just here a bunch of people screaming johnnyfuckingballbags.

Everything Some1 said is one hundred percent true.

im IHATEU, joined 2000, i used to make 12oz awesome. im from the forum generation that told the truth and put fools on blast. i really only post on channel zero now because 95% of graffiti sucks. everyones affraid to say you and your friends suck so i dont waste my air no more...those were the days...

many tried to dupe the name and the (...) but there is only one OG

just a quick note for you guys trying to get your old screen names back...

i got an avalanche of emails, dozens actually, of people asking for help on this. i'm slammed personally (in the middle of moving and other shit), so give me a while on this before expecting anything or following up. i'll get to these as quickly as i can and in the order that i get them. also, if you dont follow my instructions EXACTLY, and submit the reuest in the format and with the info i asked, i will not do it.

thnaks for the patience and understanding.

- the management.

I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly on the last update you did to the site when my name was lost. For serious! Raven=Quickresponseoner...

I was scared to click but I'm glad I did. It's making me want to get my hands on a lot of instruments and get drunk and make awesome music. It's 2:19am and I'm sitting in my backyard listening to this as loud as my laptop will go. Wow it's just getting better and better. I think I prefferred when i could just here a bunch of people screaming johnnyfuckingballbags.

Everything Some1 said is one hundred percent true.

Duders I do not lie when it comes to things that awesome...

im IHATEU, joined 2000, i used to make 12oz awesome. im from the forum generation that told the truth and put fools on blast. i really only post on channel zero now because 95% of graffiti sucks. everyones affraid to say you and your friends suck so i dont waste my air no more...those were the days...

many tried to dupe the name and the (...) but there is only one OG

some of us still tell the truth.

glad you're still around.

1. please if you can share with us your past name/names and orig join date.

a) -Rage- (Joined 4/12/01) Same day as ubejinxed!

b) sans sheriff (Joined .. I forgot) This name died after I lost the e-mail account. So sad. No more N vs. T threads now.

2. and the inspiration or reason for your screen name, current or any iteration

a) Rage relates to my anger issues but mainly my infatuation with the band Rage Against The Machine. No, I am not Rage from Hi Crew.

b) sans sheriff came from a book I was reading at the time. Those two words were in seperate paragraphs, but when I skimmed the page they merged together and I thought of how perfectly they formed. I miss that alias.

hi im devilush. luckily, i havent had any trouble getting my name back. ive been here since 2001 under another name.

nowadays, im pretty much a lurker but once in a while i'll chime in. good to see you ube! and you too cinched waist even though ive been talking to yuo on myspace! :D