introduce yourself

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started coming on here in 2002 to look at graffiti, eventually signed up in 2003. I knew krie through another local graffiti forum and somebody made a joke about him having over 5000 posts on 12oz. I looked for his posts and found them all in Channel zero. I'd have to say that point of time in Channel Zero history was a good one. It was like one big family. I changed my username early 2004 and chose skullnbones because i had been drawing them on things next to tags. I didn't post a whole lot at first just spent a lot of time reading. I slowly posted more over time.

In Sep 2005 krie passed away and i felt the 12oz community should be informed. I really had know idea how overwhelming the reaction would be. I was truly amazed and moved by everybodys heartwarming comments and kind regards. I guess that made me realise not only is this place full of intelligent, amusing, underachieving smart arses (like myself). There are also a lot of really good people in here. I'm here for life.