introduce yourself

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the King Of Hell.

Some f the older heads know my O.G. split personality: The Hyena.

KOH for the nicer days, They Hyena for when I'm moody.

I like old things. Musty things. Swept under the carpet things. Lost, expertly hand cratfed things. I wish I owned a speak-easie and I don't even drink. I have been here longer than 99% of you.

i'm giving anyone with an old screen name the chance to merge their current account with their original one, keeping their original name. i know some user accounts may have been lost, but most are accessable.

if interested, you must follow these directions exactly or it will be ignored. no exceptions...

- email webmaster@12ozprophet.com with 'ATTN: LOST MEMBER ACCOUNT' in the subject.

- provide the original user name, and best guess at the original email and password, or something unique that serves to identify you are the person you claim to be.

- provide your current user name and email.

we will do our best to fill all requests as best we can in the order we get them. you will be notified of your change and password via the email address you provide.

DOPE!!!....good looking out!!

Trance4Mationz; member name,

1.Lets see here. I like to work with pictures. I like to use a lot PHOTOSHOP on all of my pics. That is why my name reflects the word "Transformations"

1a. I love Trance Music. Its my thang.

1b. 4 is my lucky number.

2. I kept this name for a while. havent changed it. the only thing i would change is my signature, but seems im new here, i wont for a while

Trance4Mationz; member name,

1.Lets see here. I like to work with pictures. I like to use a lot PHOTOSHOP on all of my pics. That is why my name reflects the word "Transformations"

1a. I love Trance Music. Its my thang.

1b. 4 is my lucky number.

2. I kept this name for a while. havent changed it. the only thing i would change is my signature, but seems im new here, i wont for a while

Why do I picture this person to be a girl who frequents Hot Topic.

I am spectr... I used to come on here in 99 and check out flicks with my boy kalide since he had the internet and I didn't... I returned with my current screen name sometime in 2002 after being convinced 12oz was on the level by some people I know.. I have a few other screen names floating around that I rarely ever use..

I'm spectr because thats something I used to write and still do from time to time and it was my mc name for a while..

i'm transparent and i might own one of the worst names on here...its dance n graff related and i thought that would be cool one day to have this name...i was wrong...i had another name registered in 2002? that was also graff related but then i fell off the scene for a while (cleroner)...some people mock my attire but they cant knock my hustle....i enjoy making off-kilt comments in random threads i have no biz being in to make the day go faster at work and to amuse myself when people get bent out of shape...i'm not part of the various "clicks" on here but i quietly put in work......i frequent the boston thread and the myspace picture post for the off chance there are underage girl pics.....i am also a dedicated sports better and a very successful one at that.........

I'm EastBayPirateHouse. My name before this a changed because it had what I wrote at the time and I then I was under investigation and I got scared and stopped using it. The join date on that one is 2004. I also had a name before that that I used to come on with but I had only racked up maybe 75 posts on it. That name was registered is 2001 or 2002, not sure, I just remember it was my senior year in highschool and that I found this site after ArtCrimes.

I overdo things.

I'm also pretty hungry.

Holler.