introduce yourself

ubejinxed

so i've been gone for a while and it seems that some of you have changed names, and new members have arrived

so lets get to know each other

1. please if you can share with us your past name/names and orig join date (so i can telll who you fuggers are)

2. and the inspiration or reason for your screen name, current or any iteration

wow, i'm so nice and proper when i'm sober...

xoxoxo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some1 has always been except for a couple hours when mine named changed to horsecock and was changed back because there is already a horsecock...

The official time that I have been here is "mad long yo" and I plan on staying. I have been banned twice. Also I apparently have grown a small following of those who dont like me because I made fun of somebodies dead mother which I really dont think happened.

I am the most attractive member of all that is 12oz. I play drums and enjoy making money under the table doing so. I ride motorcycles and lastly I am the shit...

i am tarkin; i be the grand moff.

who i was isn't important.

i think i initially joined in 02 under an old name.

i came on 12oz for the graff content, but i find ch0, crossfire and untitled to be much more interesting and entertaining.

and for all of you non star wars geeks, this is where i got my name from:

300px-Peter_cushing_in_star_wars.jpg

Mr. ABC. i had another name before this. i've been here since 2000 i think?

i am one of the four black out posse founding fathers. we recently ventured into the blog life, check us out here. we're trying to blow up (more) and get rich, cos fuck working for a living. hopefully hating on everything starts to pay, cos we got plenty of shit to talk about everything and everyone. fuck you, you, you and you. BOPSET WOOT WOOT!

listen to rich boy