assault weapons ban 07

angelofdeath

ONE Democrat introduces the bill and you immediatly blame the whole party. Your link still says "introduced", so you don't have any idea how many support it or who supports it. You claim that you do not identify yourself as a Republican, yet you act otherwise.

all one needs to do is look at the voting record, rhetoric, and actions of politicians. it is part of the democratic agenda to ban guns. it is part of well over half of the republican agenda to ban guns. everyone rejoiced when teh democrats took control of congress. i was happy they threw the bums out, but knew that the democrats are worse than republicans. everyone was saying on here how as soon as the democrats get in power, guns wont be an issue to any of them and all priorities will be impeaching bush.

sure thing.

where are the articles of impeachment? there isnt going to be any. the democrats are a pussy ass party, with no ideology other than to get power. sort of like the republicans.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what makes you think an assault rifle will help you defend yourself against a government that has cruise missiles and aircraft and heavy armored tanks etc? sounds to me like you need some manpads

obvioulsy if the govt fires cruise missles on its own people, they will be killed. however, i think one can point to freedom movements across the globe to being an indicator of what would happen. a militia almost never loses. look at all the insurgent type movements america fought this century. vietnam, iraq, etc etc.

obvioulsy if the govt fires cruise missles on its own people, they will be killed. however, i think one can point to freedom movements across the globe to being an indicator of what would happen. a militia almost never loses. look at all the insurgent type movements america fought this century. vietnam, iraq, etc etc.

yeha but they have sweet rocket launchers and the like

ONE Democrat introduces the bill and you immediatly blame the whole party. Your link still says "introduced", so you don't have any idea how many support it or who supports it. You claim that you do not identify yourself as a Republican, yet you act otherwise.

Case in point, Democratic Ohio governor Ted Strickland supports Ohio's recently passed concealed carry law. Only the delusional wing of the left supports fascist gun control legislation.

excellent point my friend, those who defend themselves and their families persist long after those who fight for political rhetoric give up. That includes loaded words such as "freedom," "democracy," and "peace."

• 3 weeks later...

i never heard any dems saying they'd be impeaching bush, quite the opposite unfortunately

and if they can't even get votes on an iraq resolution

i ain't worried

they're all idiot politicians who can't get together on anything.

not too mention, bush would certainly veto such a bill.

it's your local laws you should be more concerned with if this sort of things irks you

ive heard people on here proclaim that since the democrats took control of congress, the president will be impeached, troops will be withdrawn from iraq etc. i also heard one person vehemently claim that the democrats have bigger fish to fry than gun control issues. which obviously, i was proven right on, because gun control is part of thier agenda.

the federal gun ban is a very sweeping bill. a recent assault weapons bill in my state has gone dead, but this bill in congress is still a threat to gun owners. federal gun laws, to me are worse than state gun laws, because if a federal assault weapons ban passes, the whole country is robbed of liberty and constiutional rights. if just one state passes a ban, the loopholes still exist and atleast only one states citizens are robbed of thier liberty instead of everyone.