BEST LIVE SHOWS

graffitiSUX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING OF HELL

lets see....

'89 living room in providence. American Standard and the all mighty Verball Assault.

'89 Club babyhead in providence. benefit show. 6 bands. 6 bux.

some opener that i cant remember for the life of me, but will come to me when i climb into bed tonight...ok then the next band was REDLINE from providence. the show was to benefit one of their guitarists that died of cancer. they rocked like always. next band, Inflatable Children.

funny set. too long of a story to explain, but it ended up with flour spilled all over the dance floor and the singer had busted his cheekbone and finished the set anyway.

now. the next band.....Connecticuts very own "Within".

i cant tell you all how amazing this was. once again. too long of a story to tell.

next SUPERTOUCH. god almighty they opened with ENGINE!

then.....Gorilla Biscuits. YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

how about 1990. club babyhead. WRECKING CREW, BURN, SICK OF IT ALL, and AGNOSTIC FRONT. it was AF's first show since roger got out of jail. first show in four years. complete chaos. then like a month after that....

BURN, SICK OF IT ALL, and CRO-MAGS original line up.

dude...SEEKERS OF THE TRUUUUUTH!

oh and any quicksand or fugazi show.

Guest BROWNer

autechre was the most interesting sound wise...

i saw fugazi, pretty good, but damn boring..

i don't really get the

attraction to seeing live

bands...

Originally posted by 455

you know, I never did like Rage Against The Machine--but when I saw them play live I could'nt believe it...every song they played was like cd quality...and on top of that, the Roots played live

I went to a RATM show, and the roots were supposed to play, but for some fucking reason they didn't. Gangstarr and Dilated People's played though, and it was a good show....quite amazing energy in the crowd......

Has anyone here seen Link 80 live? I don't really like their cd's much, but i saw them a few times at Gilman, and they're DAMN good live.....and their bass played bought me beer....:cool:

Guest blood as ink

my first show...tilt,afi and apartment 213...that was in april of 95...before afi had any albums out...i dunno they a completely different band to me now...but back in the fuckin' day...they rocked...oh god that make up shuff looks so so bad and cheesy.

anyways other shows that pretty much blew me away.

new order,the roots and outkast this summer.

the oath at mission rex and at gilman...fuckin' shit...those both just destroyed.

the lab rats...every time i've seen them it's been great.

hickey...probeley the best band i've ever seen.

dystopia 6-95 with wellington.shit

ok i've probeley listed way too much.

shoot me now

Guest im not witty

strike anywhere, harrisonburg virginia ,last summer. pure mayhem.

pm dawn, couple years ago, dont sleep. you wish youe were there.

I went and saw Jeru in 98(I think, what year was it Boring Bastard?)

anyways.. the power went out and Jeru just busted over a drum beat(off a buckett) all night, it was hella sick..

Public Enemy in 89 was fresh too..hype shit

RunDMC last year was nice cause it was outside for a small crowd but it was dope too

can't forget Hiro(WHOLE DAMN CREW) at RockCandy

Originally posted by CoffeehouseFunkstar

I went and saw Jeru in 98(I think, what year was it Boring Bastard?)

anyways.. the power went out and Jeru just busted over a drum beat(off a buckett) all night, it was hella sick..

Public Enemy in 89 was fresh too..hype shit

RunDMC last year was nice cause it was outside for a small crowd but it was dope too

can't forget Hiro(WHOLE DAMN CREW) at RockCandy

Jeru was 98 that is correct!!!

Hiero was when that asshole writer guy who's got a bad rep in Sea-town already punched that chick in front of all of us remember???

Fucking dickhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived