My weekend so far..

IOU

Friday - Threatened by a so called friend with a knife.. Asshole.. Can't handle his coke and alcohol.. Forgot to pay my bill. Free drinks for me.. Ashes to ashes..

Saturday - Went out to catch my boy DJing.. Lots of good looking women.. Two near OD's.. $13 drinks.. Got drink tickets though.. Free drinks for me again.. Left club.. Went to a friends spot to play some records for the afterhours crowd.. Shit was outta control.. Girls having sex.. Lots of alcohol and drugs.. Nudity.. A group titty shot.. I will get working on getting the pic.. Women taking showers together.. I was invited to the room to get down orgy style.. But passed it up in the end.. Just not my thing.. One girl even asked me to stay and get down.. Showed me her titties and said will you stay now?? Sorry.. Not my thing.. Even though I wanted to since I just recently ended a long term.. Good times though.. My people are fun if not sleazy..

Sunday - Just started drinking.. Waiting to out in a couple of hours.. Will report back later..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Friday - Girls having sex.. Lots of alcohol and drugs.. Nudity.. A group titty shot.. I will get working on getting the pic.. Women taking showers together.. I was invited to the room to get down orgy style.. But passed it up in the end.. Just not my thing.. One girl even asked me to stay and get down.. Showed me her titties and said will you stay now?? Sorry.. Not my thing.. Even though I wanted to since I just recently ended a long term.. Good times though.. My people are fun if not sleazy..

Sunday - Just started drinking.. Waiting to out in a couple of hours.. Will report back later..

damn I have to geta life- all i want from a weekend is sleep

No worries Seek.. I was waiting for worse..

Thing is.. I'm not young.. I just tend to run with some very diverse people.. I trip out a little 'cuz you know these cats are middle income to upper scale people getting busy.. I see these people party days at a time and still bank six figures..

Friday was the usual...drink at the crib with all the homies, go get pizza, then head downtown and watch club fights

Saturday I slept til 2 in the afternoon, went and got some food, went to the mall for awhile, then to Dave and Busters for food and virtual tennis

Today I again slept til 2 in the afternoon, got some food, racked a bottle of vodka, and got smashed at the crib, now I should go to bed since I've got work at 6 tomorrow but instead I'm up browisng this muthafucka

Not really.. I can actually get with one them sans the orgy deal..

I was good to go.. But the fucking shower delay give me too much time to think.. 'Cuz then dudes was grabbing on their shit.. Trying to look distracted while waiting for the freshly cleaned pussy to come back.

Also.. This isn't so irregular that I couldn't jump back into it..

Like I said.. Just not really me..

But on the real... I posted this shit for entertainment.. 'Cuz I get a kick out of the stories on here. Best part of my weekend was just being with good friends.. I have fun in my life and thought some might get a kick out it.. These fools will call me 4am.. C'mon on over.. Shits jumping.. Always makes laugh..

Damn, and I thought my weekend was good.

But yours tops mine.

And the fact they showered prior to gettign plowed was a good thing.

I forgot to mention.. They were taking request.. Suck her nipple.. Damn she did it.. Nice.. We tried to get them to do back to back, but they didn't have the toys with them.. Tsk, Tsk...

Who cares.. I'm not a boob man.. She has a fantastic ass.. But man she move that body.. Pure sexiness.. I actually stood back for minute just to watch.. Both her and her friend were way cool...

No smash.. Too bad.. 'Cuz I got some stored up smash.. Let me tell you..