Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
colder

kill emo dead. dead. die.

more than anything else in my life right now, i want that motherfucker from dashboard confessional's head on a pole. just so i could douse it with gasoline and sharpen my dick to a point and set it on fire while prodding his emo brainskull until i went blind.

OH MY GOD THE HUMANITY!!

please, join me in my hatred of chris and other things emo.

new found glory!

whine whine cry cry....

i like emo punk to an extent, or whatever you want to call it....

i can listen to just about anything.

except country.

As much as I hate to label things, New Found Glory is not emo. They are blatent "pop punk" just like blink 182. And as much as I knock it, I can get into some "emo" bands. Alot of leaves me wanting to do what colder said though.

Question: how many emo kids does it take to change a light bulb?

Answer: zero, theyd rather sit in the dark and cry.

i fucking hate dashboard confessional.

my emo band "emoped" was on vh1 behind the music. i suggest checking it out sometime. reunion tour in the works....

hahaha...cool. i listen to emo too but i can still make fun of how fucking nerdy some of these kids look. i mean seriously, if your wearing tight ass cuffed up pants, then you deserve to be made fun of just as much as that kid in the corner wearing pelle pelle jeans and smokin a spliff...like whoa.

im by no means emo, but i like to take the tight little shirts off emo girls, and rub my fingers through their short dark hair...

emo girls are hot, i dont give a shit. and if you got em in the dark crying, theres no reason your not working to turn that frown upside down.... secretly emo kids are just goths who lost their trench coats. goth=spooky sex. dont sleep on spooky sex.

knock knock

yeah but what is worse the emo kids

or the ska fucks

and while we were on the subject

how many rude boys does it take to screw in a light bulb?

1 to drop it and 10 to sing "PICK IT UP, PICK IT UP!"

what?

This emo thing must of been invented on 12 oz prophet. Cause i dont know any emo people. and untill recently normal punk ive listened to people have told me its emo, im like thsi shit aint any different. And what do emo people exactly wear???

OH MAN I HATE EMO!

I like making fun of emo kids at hard core shows...they are their sololy for the fact of being seen at a show and they voice their un-dying love for Moneen and insert bad local band here ___________ .Like most kids these days they thinking just being their makes them a scenester(who wants to be a scenester any way?).So I rip on them and they never do anything back cause their pussies!SKA KIDS SUCK TOO...those fuckers that dress up all rude boy in sallyanne suits their grandma found for them to walk to the local arena to skank the night away.......that was cool in 95 when I was 12 because I didn't know any better YET i knew enough not to dress like a fucking herb.If i wanted to listen to pimply faced geeks play baddly writen music that "is fun" i would of went to pep rallys in highschool to watch the band get us all pumped for the date rapefest.I also hate the kids that are new to the whole punk rock thing and over do it by drinking themselfs retarded because they have seen gutter punks with 40's in rancid videos.Then they roll up to the door being kife and acting like "punks" by screaming OI.........man

I also like beating up kids in slipknot shirts that are "moshing" by runing in to each other and jumping up and down to noise metal bands playing their brand new guitars their rich parents bought them........grow your side burns longer ya fruits......

These days I'm happier listening to Minor Threat in my room alone then goin to some (ho)e mo show run by 15 year old kids in gap turttle necks.

Oh man what happened to punkrock...all these little side genres fucking queers.I'm sure your all laughing at me saying "what is he talking about" but you've now gained some insight to what the scene is like here.

WAKE UP AND HATE!

Yeah but then again.........

At the hardcore show, there's alot of emo looking type kids, and then wen the crowd starts to slam dance, there would be a few of them just going completely nuts and dancing(moshing? whatever) almost as hard as teh skin heads and all them. Whatever tho, i don't like most people. but im trying to hold my toungue with labels and all that shit.

wise words fr8raper, wise words.

to whomever asked what emo kids look like ill give you a rundown of what i see on the tv box in my mind when i think of emo kids.

1)sweater or some sort of tight shirt with a collar

2)deathly pale white skin

3)black hair (these kids fucking dye their fucking hair black...) usually worn in some sort of "bowl cut"

4)black plastic glasses

5)tight pants, cuffed up

6)some sort of wrist band most of the time

7)some sort of white shoes, ive seen adidas in white for these fucks

they usually sit by themselves sipping coffee and chin-strokingly evaluating bands to themselves in their heads, hoping that some equally pasty faced emo girl will come up to them and share their loneliness and cry together forever...awwww.

actually, george dubyah made me think of something, at the shai hulud show last week some kid, he was seriously like 5 foot even, was all emo-ed out and when they started up he was right in the middle of shit with alot of larger hardcore guys and this kid mustve taken karate or some shit cause i swear he was doing some crazy kicks, not like "dancing" or whatever, im talking doing a full like...swing around ninja kick in the air type shit, i give him some credit for that just cause i think it was kinda impressive.

and once again, seekings fuckedupness with the emo/goth (busted...) girls goes one step further down the road. trust tyler.

oh so you guys hate emo kids because of the way they dress? if thats the case then woo hoo thats cool. shallow idoits. i love how everoyne labels everyone and says all this garbage.

my opinion on things ...

emo music = good

emo kids = kids who say they are emo, which in itself is fucking stupid. labeling yourself.

emo clothing = i dig some of it.

dramatizing stupid shit = HORRIBLE

fuck this label shit. learn to accept or give a fucking good reason to oppose. "I want the guy from dashboard cofessional's head on a pole" why? give a good fucking reason. you cant. he makes music. whoops if you dont like it.

if you were referring to me...fuck you because im not "EMO"

im myself and not some fucking label.

BOOOOGERRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PRAISE MY THORAX

again...relax.

some PEOPLE (not just emo kids...) cant take a joke.

have a nice night, morning, whatever the fuck it is now, im going to sleep.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this