kill emo dead. dead. die.

colder

more than anything else in my life right now, i want that motherfucker from dashboard confessional's head on a pole. just so i could douse it with gasoline and sharpen my dick to a point and set it on fire while prodding his emo brainskull until i went blind.

OH MY GOD THE HUMANITY!!

please, join me in my hatred of chris and other things emo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha...cool. i listen to emo too but i can still make fun of how fucking nerdy some of these kids look. i mean seriously, if your wearing tight ass cuffed up pants, then you deserve to be made fun of just as much as that kid in the corner wearing pelle pelle jeans and smokin a spliff...like whoa.

im by no means emo, but i like to take the tight little shirts off emo girls, and rub my fingers through their short dark hair...

emo girls are hot, i dont give a shit. and if you got em in the dark crying, theres no reason your not working to turn that frown upside down.... secretly emo kids are just goths who lost their trench coats. goth=spooky sex. dont sleep on spooky sex.

OH MAN I HATE EMO!

I like making fun of emo kids at hard core shows...they are their sololy for the fact of being seen at a show and they voice their un-dying love for Moneen and insert bad local band here ___________ .Like most kids these days they thinking just being their makes them a scenester(who wants to be a scenester any way?).So I rip on them and they never do anything back cause their pussies!SKA KIDS SUCK TOO...those fuckers that dress up all rude boy in sallyanne suits their grandma found for them to walk to the local arena to skank the night away.......that was cool in 95 when I was 12 because I didn't know any better YET i knew enough not to dress like a fucking herb.If i wanted to listen to pimply faced geeks play baddly writen music that "is fun" i would of went to pep rallys in highschool to watch the band get us all pumped for the date rapefest.I also hate the kids that are new to the whole punk rock thing and over do it by drinking themselfs retarded because they have seen gutter punks with 40's in rancid videos.Then they roll up to the door being kife and acting like "punks" by screaming OI.........man

I also like beating up kids in slipknot shirts that are "moshing" by runing in to each other and jumping up and down to noise metal bands playing their brand new guitars their rich parents bought them........grow your side burns longer ya fruits......

These days I'm happier listening to Minor Threat in my room alone then goin to some (ho)e mo show run by 15 year old kids in gap turttle necks.

Oh man what happened to punkrock...all these little side genres fucking queers.I'm sure your all laughing at me saying "what is he talking about" but you've now gained some insight to what the scene is like here.

WAKE UP AND HATE!

Yeah but then again.........

At the hardcore show, there's alot of emo looking type kids, and then wen the crowd starts to slam dance, there would be a few of them just going completely nuts and dancing(moshing? whatever) almost as hard as teh skin heads and all them. Whatever tho, i don't like most people. but im trying to hold my toungue with labels and all that shit.

wise words fr8raper, wise words.

to whomever asked what emo kids look like ill give you a rundown of what i see on the tv box in my mind when i think of emo kids.

1)sweater or some sort of tight shirt with a collar

2)deathly pale white skin

3)black hair (these kids fucking dye their fucking hair black...) usually worn in some sort of "bowl cut"

4)black plastic glasses

5)tight pants, cuffed up

6)some sort of wrist band most of the time

7)some sort of white shoes, ive seen adidas in white for these fucks

they usually sit by themselves sipping coffee and chin-strokingly evaluating bands to themselves in their heads, hoping that some equally pasty faced emo girl will come up to them and share their loneliness and cry together forever...awwww.

actually, george dubyah made me think of something, at the shai hulud show last week some kid, he was seriously like 5 foot even, was all emo-ed out and when they started up he was right in the middle of shit with alot of larger hardcore guys and this kid mustve taken karate or some shit cause i swear he was doing some crazy kicks, not like "dancing" or whatever, im talking doing a full like...swing around ninja kick in the air type shit, i give him some credit for that just cause i think it was kinda impressive.

and once again, seekings fuckedupness with the emo/goth (busted...) girls goes one step further down the road. trust tyler.

oh so you guys hate emo kids because of the way they dress? if thats the case then woo hoo thats cool. shallow idoits. i love how everoyne labels everyone and says all this garbage.

my opinion on things ...

emo music = good

emo kids = kids who say they are emo, which in itself is fucking stupid. labeling yourself.

emo clothing = i dig some of it.

dramatizing stupid shit = HORRIBLE

fuck this label shit. learn to accept or give a fucking good reason to oppose. "I want the guy from dashboard cofessional's head on a pole" why? give a good fucking reason. you cant. he makes music. whoops if you dont like it.

listen up

ive been in the scene for maybe 5 years now, and every year or so the trends change. i got into the scene because i thought it regected the pop-culture mindset that you had to conform to an image, but sadly the scene is almost worse. a few weeks ago i was in boston and i happened to be walking by a long line of people waiting to get into saves the day on landsdown street. words cannot express how strongly i felt everyones eyes judging me by what i was wearing (just plain clothes.) seriously- this is pathetic. people size you up now for what band's tee shirt you are wearing. people say things like "my band is more underground than your band" or "my converse are more old-skool than yours" get a fucking life. i remember the days where the scene stood for more than fashion. i cant even count on my finger how many labels, and sub-genres of the scene there is. im not going to state what i listen to because i refuse to buy into these labels, or to classify myself, or define myself by what i listen to or what i wear. all i will say is that i love the scene, not the image that it has become.

im in a quote-mood: :)

"i dont need a music scene to tell me who i am" - catch22

"i was here before they exploited this scene and i'll be here when theyre dead and fucking gone" - pulley

"i used to be just like you, till i found better things to do, than worry about what the others think, and wonder if theres something wrong with me" - suicide machines

"ska core, snow core, hardcore, homocore, albacore, i cant take it anymore... my core, your core, this core, that core, one core, i cant take it" - guttermouth

the things that gets me the most about emo, isnt the melodic songs.. isnt the style of clothes... ITS THE WHINEY FUCKIN VOICE. YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. we're not talking about jawbreaker vocals, oh no, we are talking about every half assed emo band and their mother sounding like they just got their testicles cut off and they whine like little bitches. dio sounds like he got his nuts cut off too, but he does it like a MAN. get up kids, movielife, piebald... the same fucking annoying ass vocals that say "KILL ME (i like it in the butt)". that's what really gets me in the end. and the sad thing too, is that it's just an excuse for not being able to actually sing. johnny cash, axl rose.. <---- these people are able to carry a tune. if you cant actually fuckin sing just scream like a man. dont pretend to be able to sing and sound like some whiney harlot with a pole in their butt. especially when you're singing about such ridiculous bitch ass things that are the topic of every emo song.

another thing that bothers me is the ""merger"" of emo and punk rock.. i've noticed a disturbing trend of punk kids that have gotten into emo, and they think they are one and same.. emo is not punk.. emo is shit. emo needs to die.

EMO IS NOT ""ROCK N ROLL"" either.. where the fuck did that sentiment come from?? that's one of the most insane things i've ever heard. the stooges, led zeppelin, guns n roses, rolling stones... these are ROCK bands. in no way shape or form are they comparable to emotrash.

do it with balls or dont do it at all. until some emo fairies are going on 5 day benders and hooting cocaine off of their groupies coochies, they have no business whatsoever calling themselves rock n roll.

emo is a genre for closet homosexuals and girls -- a previously untapped demographic.

deny it all you want, fuckers.

this message is to colder (& company)

you are entitled you your opinions about music, but you are just being plain disrespectful to many great artists and musicians and your arguments are simply based on your personal bias. i would also like to state that chris carrabba has an amazing vocal range, and always hits his notes. dashboard is by no means one of my favorite bands, but i can admit he has one of the best voices i have heard in my life.

and for the record, colder, you just whined more than any "emo" band ever did, and you did a great job making a fool out of yourself with that gay comment.

Archived