divorce

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My dad just went through a divorce.

It all started one day when the bitch loaded everything they owned up into a moving truck when he was at work.

She took everything.

She told me she had been planning it for a while and she also told me every reason why she was leaving.

When my dad got home from work that day I told him everything she had told me.

After a few days of thinking he called her up and apologized for everything, told her he would change and then begged her to come back.

The idiot did.

After everything was moved back into the house he kicked her ass out and changed the locks.:lol:

He got all his shit back and since she admitted to having an affair my dad got to keep everything in the divorce.

He's always told me that divorce is the greatest weapon women have.

He told me to marry every man I see and take everything they've got.

Damn, you should have gotten something out of it.

My ex (who was married when I started seeing her) got divorced and she got a small settlement that she proceeded to blow asap. What a fucken idiot. She also accepted a lower child support entitlement than to what she could get, and she wonders why she is struggling financially.

But some of the storys I could tell you from my Dads friends, and how the women ended up with massive settlements. Fuck it, maybe I should get some divorcee with a nice house to support me??