Gascaps

Fizzy Womack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I punted my friends gas cap into the middle of the woods on a head full of fluff one night.. of course by that time we had somehow gotten car stuck in a tree hanging off the ground and the battery was dead, the reverse was completely shot, the radiator had holes in it, we were out of gas, and had decided it would be a good idea to use my paint to touch up the outside of her car quite a bit.. oh yeah she was about 60 miles away in olympia getting drunk at the bar with some random guy that night and let us borrow the car... So if there is any lesson to be learned from this its..... Do not hand your car keys to a bunch of tripping hippies and let them drive 60 miles away to the middle of the forest... especially if it's your dads suv from texas with a pro bush bumper sticker on it......

lol....i have seen some loced out surenos while in l.a. though.....but im sure you have too.:)

I stayed in Korea Town for about a year.. All MS13.. Shit was crazy right there.. Look outs across the street from me.. I used to see this one cat walking down the street with his pit in front of him. No shirt.. Stacking and shit.. The come back down the street with his lady like 3 feet behind him..