THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

Juan Fuentes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the TALMUD!(written by rabbis saying it was God inspired,kinda like they came together with an evil plan and put it on paper) thats evil! here some verses from it,then youll realize why most jews are murderers and tricksters with the money.

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."

Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."

Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."

Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Sanhedrin 43a. Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu (Jesus) was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"

PLEASE, go the this site if u wish to know more,its full of atrocities regarding the talmud,youll begin to realize why these people are so evil.

http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/talmud.htm

PEACE

Lol. I kinda have shyed away from posting on 12oz in general but i have to say that this thread amuses me. Dont you think anyone could find equal or more in islamic text and hate speaches given by arab leaders or on tv shows?? Take your anti-jewish propaganda somewhere else.

"3.112" : Abasement is made to cleave to them (the Jews) wherever they are

found, except under a covenant with Allah and a covenant with men, and they

have become deserving of wrath from Allah, and humiliation is made to cleave

to them; this is because they disbelieved in the communications of Allah and

slew the prophets unjustly; this is because they disobeyed and exceeded the

limits.

"5.51" : O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for

friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them

for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the

unjust people.

"5.82" : Certainly you will find the most violent of people in enmity for

those who believe (to be) the Jews and those who are ΠpolytheistsΠ, and

you will certainly find the nearest in friendship to those who believe (to

be) those who say: We are Christians; this is because there are priests and

monks among them and because they do not behave proudly.

"9.30" : And the Jews say: ΠUzairΠis the son of Allah; and the

Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of

their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may

Allah destroy them; how they are turned away! From the ΠHadithΠ, a body of

traditions relating to Mohammed and now supplemental to the Koran: He (Abu Œ

HurayahΠ) reported the messenger of Allah as saying: The last hour will not

come before the Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims kill them, so that

Jews will hide behind stones and trees and the Stone and the tree will say,

O Muslim, O servant of God! There is a Jew behind me; come and kill him.

The only exception will be the box-thorn for it is one of the trees of the

Jews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7R_YZiRlPs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTpBAr5tH3c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKRKOpjuPbw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0UGrXQgFXk

the TALMUD!(written by rabbis saying it was God inspired,kinda like they came together with an evil plan and put it on paper) thats evil! here some verses from it,then youll realize why most jews are murderers and tricksters with the money.

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."

Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."

Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."

Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Sanhedrin 43a. Jesus deserved execution: "On the eve of the Passover, Yeshu (Jesus) was hanged...Do you suppose that he was one for whom a defense could be made? Was he not a Mesith (enticer)?"

PLEASE, go the this site if u wish to know more,its full of atrocities regarding the talmud,youll begin to realize why these people are so evil.

PEACE

I killed Jesus, OK, I admit it.

Hey Juan! Mohammed wouldn't agree with your stupid ass views! Suck a dick!

and taking a few quotes from the Talmud is NOT representative of Judaism as a whole - much like Sunni's and Shiite's, there are different sects of Judaism, some who follow the traditions of their fore fathers (i.e. the Talmud, Rabbinic Judaism) and some who don't (Torah-observant-only Jews). And you don't see us calling you the "Mosque of [horrible name]" - Islam is a decent religion, it's just some of their followers that are pigs!

BTW, i'll give you my name, address and phone # if you're brave enough to come see me!

What up MAR! fermentor!

E=Juan Fuentes;5175697]the TALMUD!(written by rabbis saying it was God inspired,kinda like they came together with an evil plan and put it on paper) thats evil! here some verses from it,then youll realize why most jews are murderers and tricksters with the money.

PEACE

Don't say all this garbage then throw "PEACE" in at the end. You know nothing of salam, my friend!

so,when i say most jews and zionists are not all jews,talmud its not the torah,u showed me quran verses which are perfectly correct(not for you because you follow your family's faith) and video of why the palestinians are mad instead of explain why the talmud is so hateful toward non jews,the video was just how "they" are...palestinians,despite of some are making mistakes,u also have to think what those people go through.

Juan, Invite (mankind, O Muhammad SAW) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islâm) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'ân) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided. (An-Nahl 16:125)

MAR

i went to http://www.come-and-hear.com/talmud/ which is an online babylonian talmud search and found the verses in my second post are there.

the intro says it is hard to find,even some christians dont know it exists,so it is not famous to the public,i dont know in the jewish community if it is.

u can follow it or not,like in islam,some people take verses out of content and follow the mullahs it happens in the jewish community too.

due to events in the world and living in a "jewish city" i can tell you the percentage of evilness is greater in the jewish circle.

the usa helped you killed and push out the palestinians out of israel and that is something i dont tolerate and will never do.

i dont hate jews,i want to zionism to stop existing.

peace

MAR

i went to http://www.come-and-hear.com/talmud/ which is an online babylonian talmud search and found the verses in my second post are there.

the intro says it is hard to find,even some christians dont know it exists,so it is not famous to the public,i dont know in the jewish community if it is.

u can follow it or not,like in islam,some people take verses out of content and follow the mullahs it happens in the jewish community too.

due to events in the world and living in a "jewish city" i can tell you the percentage of evilness is greater in the jewish circle.

the usa helped you killed and push out the palestinians out of israel and that is something i dont tolerate and will never do.

i dont hate jews,i want to zionism to stop existing.

peace

Did you even look at that site? Its says " Running circles around Talmud censorship". It clearly is not a good sorce of information. Try something objective. Like a Jew who knows the Talmud, not some psudeo-rabbi with a chip on his sholder.

And whats a jewish city?!? Unless you live in Israel....

Dont even get me started on the Arab-Israel conflict because im not interested in discussing it.

comin' Live and direct from "JEW YORK"

Look, beliefs are beliefs. There are verses in the quran that mention Jews in a derogatory manner, but I cannot apply this to every Jew.As they say, If the shoe fits....

I personally don't agree with threads or even arguments like these because this discussion is not based on the premise of learning or understandng. It's an enless circle of I'm right and your wrong against i'm right and your wrong and in truth, both sides of the argument may have valid and invalid points, but ego and tradition are heavy things to contend with.

The prophet Muhammad firstly, made peace with Jews. It's all through the history books. When a jewish boy was sick he went and visited him and the boy accepted islam after he recieved permission from his Jewish father. I'm really sick over the way people are portraying my religion these days, as if Islam teaches hate and violence. some who claim Islam are so ignorant of the way of the prophet Muhammad it's dispicable.

Anyway, you'll never see me blaming the Jews for all my problems.

Allah says in the quran

And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much. (See the Qur'ân Verse 35:45). (Ash-Shura 42:30)

If you have a problem, look to yourself. Don't blame the Jews.

comin' Live and direct from "JEW YORK"

I know your joking but this always has bothered me. Jews make up only .02% of the worlds population, it is true that a large quantity of jews live in NYC but by no means do they dominate the population.

If you have a problem, look to yourself. Don't blame the Jews.

Cosigned.

first of all The TALMUD is not a holly text.... it's an on going discussion between rabinical scholars.

I'm sure there is a rebbutal to those quotes. Arab Muslims are so quick to blame jews for all there problems. Maybe when the Arab muslims love their children more than they hate the jews, there will be some progress in the middle east.... but lets face it, when you think mass killing / suicide will get you 72 virgins in heaven.... we're far from dealing w/ intelligent people.

The non-jew...live from New York.

how can you convert to Judaism? I've been told by many Jews that you have to be born Jew on your mothers side to be a real Jew.

And also, In defense of Islam, suicide Bombin is NOT allowed in Islam and whoever thinks so is ignorant.

Here's what the scholars of Islam say about suicide bombings backed up with evidence from the quran

Concerning suicide bombings

In his explanation of Riyaadhus-Saaliheen (Volume 1, Pages 165-166), whilst giving some points of benefit from the hadeeth of Suhayb, Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen said:

"That Allaah¹s Messenger, (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam), said:

((There used to be a king amongst those who came before you, and he had a sorcerer. So when he grew old he said to the king: "I have become old so send a boy to me so that I can teach him sorcery?")) ...the hadeeth. (refer to Riyaadhus-Saaliheen - hadeeth no.30 for full text).

Fourthly: That it is permissible for a person to expose himself to danger for a matter of general benefit to the Muslims, because the boy indicated to the king the way in which he would be able to kill him, and which would lead to his demise, which was that he should take an arrow from his quiver ? etc.

Shaykh al-Islaam (Ibn Taymiyyah) said:

((Because this was a Jihaad in Allaah¹s cause, which caused a whole nation to truly believe, and he did not really lose anything, since although he died he would have to die anyway, sooner or later)).

But as for what some people do regarding activities of suicide, tying explosives to themselves and then approaching disbelievers and detonating them amongst them, then this is a case of suicide **** and Allaah¹s refuge is sought. So whoever commits suicide then he will be considered eternally to Hell-Fire, remaining there forever, as occurs in the hadeeth of the Prophet, (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam). (i.e., his, (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam), saying:

((and whoever kills himself with an iron weapon, then the iron weapon will remain in his hand, and he will continuously stab himself in his belly with it in the Fire of Hell eternally, forever and ever)). Reported by al-Bukhaaree, no. 5778 and Muslim, no. 109, in the Book of Eemaan.)

Because this person has killed himself and has not benefited Islaam. So if he kills himself along with ten, or a hundred, or two hundred other people, then Islaam will not benefit by that, since the people will not accept Islaam, contrary to the story of the boy. Rather it will probably just make the enemy more determined, and this action will provoke malice and bitterness in his heart to such an extent that he may seek to wreak havoc upon the Muslims.

This is what is found from the practice of the Jews with the people of Palestine **** so when one of the Palestinian blows himself up and kills six or seven people, then in retaliation they take sixty or more. So this does not produce any benefit for the Muslims, and does not benefit those amongst whose ranks explosives are detonated.

So what we hold is that those people who perform these suicide (bombings) have wrongfully committed suicide, and that this necessitates entry into Hell-Fire, and Allaah¹s refuge is sought and that this person is not a martyr (shaheed). However if a person has done this based upon misinterpretation, thinking that it is permissible, then we hope that he will be saved from sin, but as for martyrdom being written for him, then no, since he has not taken the path of martyrdom. But whoever performs ijtihaad and errs will receive a single reward (if he is a person qualified to make ijtihaad)."

Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen

Riyaadhus-Saaliheen - Volume 1, Pages 165-166

how can you convert to Judaism? I've been told by many Jews that you have to be born Jew on your mothers side to be a real Jew.

you can be born jewish (ie moms side) or convert. Conversion a lenghty process which is why you probably dont know about it. In addition, jews dont readily accept converts, we usually will try to discourage a potential convert as a test to see if they really are up to being a jew. Being jewish is difficult, once you convert yor full fledge, so we dont want people hopping the bandwagon just to give up later.

Arab Muslims are so quick to blame jews for all there problems. Maybe when the Arab muslims love their children more than they hate the jews, there will be some progress in the middle east.... but lets face it, when you think mass killing / suicide will get you 72 virgins in heaven.... we're far from dealing w/ intelligent people.

you realize that there are fanaticals on all sides right? progress in the OPT is a 3 WAY STREET.

you realize that there are fanaticals on all sides right? progress in the OPT is a 3 WAY STREET.

I agree. Most of them are so called Christians here in America.

interesting point: the word "anti-semitism" was created by a man named Wilhelm Marr. He thought it would attract smarter people to his cause. Apperently " Jew-hater" wasn't snappy enough for his peer group. "anti-semitism" has that sudo scientific sound to it.

and thanks for providing textual background for why suicide bombing is not permitted by Islam, Dawood. Can you speak on why certain Sunni's teach it as being acceptable today? My understanding was that certain fatwa's were issued that made it permissable.

George Bush did it.

Nah, seriosly speaking, a large number of muslims today are duped into thinking palestinian suicide bombers are "freedom fighters" and "martyrs" mainly because they are seen as a force to contend with the oppressive isrealis. My posiition based on the fatawa of the real scholars of Islam is that if you are going to fight them (the jews) then fight the ones who are fighting you and fight them according to the proper rules of engagement.

Such as...

No killing women or children or old men unless they are enemy combatants like kids with guns coming to kill you.

Don't harm places of worship like churches,synagogues,mosques etc.

DO NOT KILL YOURSELF

well, theres many more, but these are some rules of engagement that people don't follow and i think mainly because of a lack of ecucation combined with desperation and poverty.

I'm sure there'd be a lot less suicide bombings if the Isreali soldiers would get their foot off the palestinian peoples necks and let them just get back to living.