Good times..

I play hockey in a mens league/beer league during the week and we had an odd game on a friday night last night..it got interesting really fast. Its 18 and over and there is very little contact allowed in the league, you can hit, just not go out and crush guys. Well the other team had this kid who was 18 and was out there to kill people, hitting guys 55+ low and hard on several occasions, which is frowned upon big time.

Well the kid came across the center ice mid game with his head down and a guy on my team just leveled him, he was out COLD. It was a clean hit and everyone knew it. Maybe not. The kids mom somehow got onto our bench and jumped on our player that hit him. So he is swinging around in circles on the bench with this kids mom on top of him, meanwhile the poor guy is still laying on the ice, dead to the world.

Eventually our coach removed the lady from the guy on our team after she scratched up his face real good and took a few swings at everyone on the bench. Everyone was just laughing their asses off watching this (everyone is half drunk anyways), and no one notices the kid is up and charging our bench, he ends up jumping into our bench and starts fighting our whole team tag team style with his MOM!!

I met with the other goalie and the other team in the middle of the ice and just stood there in amazement.It was something out of the movie Slapshot, one of the guys on the other team asked "Are we going to join that?" Everyone just looked at him and he was like "It was just a thought."

The kid ended up getting kicked out along with his mom whom was "banned for life" from the arena.

Its snowing like a motherfucker here, Im drunk and just finishing up watching the first of 3 games on hockey night in Canada. Goodtimes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Could his moms throw down??

His mom was fucking crazy. You have to get into the bench via the stands, and to do that you have to jump the 7 foot glass, which she did without hesitation.

She was no match against the guy on my team, he's around 6'6'' on skates. It was like she was riding a rodeo horse..hahah.

I wish someone had video of it too. Ill ask around next week.

i remember when i played little league baseball something similar happened. it was an all-star team competition. we were like at echo park -- mexican/hispanic area. my team was mostly hispanic, with a couple blacks and maybe a filipino and a white guy. i remember we won the game and the other team was pissed and being sore losers. at the end a fight broke out and some mexican lady who was some kid's parent from another team came out and scratched a kids face on our team. then next thing you know some mexican gangbanger who was maybe in his teens or early twenties gets on the pitcher's mound and pulls out a knife. what the fuck is that shit about. anyway we start to head towards the cars and head out and we remember them still trying to get at us and they were still pissed. it was their park and their territory so it was a hostile environment

nice story.

i witnessed something like this to a much less degree during a 'take it easy' soccer game. no moms was involved but it was still funny. somebody had to be taping. there's always some dude trying to relive the glory days that sets his wife up with enough camera equipment in the stands to broadcast it nationally. FIND THAT DUDE, DUDE.

i remember when i played little league baseball something similar happened. it was an all-star team competition. we were like at echo park -- mexican/hispanic area. my team was mostly hispanic, with a couple blacks and maybe a filipino and a white guy. i remember we won the game and the other team was pissed and being sore losers. at the end a fight broke out and some mexican lady who was some kid's parent from another team came out and scratched a kids face on our team. then next thing you know some mexican gangbanger who was maybe in his teens or early twenties gets on the pitcher's mound and pulls out a knife. what the fuck is that shit about. anyway we start to head towards the cars and head out and we remember them still trying to get at us and they were still pissed. it was their park and their territory so it was a hostile environment

That's some crazy right there Theo... Echo Park can get a little rough..