sketch

moses1

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh dear....this is what needs to go on:

try making some letters individually some straight letters and think of your letters as structures that cant be bent too much or the lose strength,like i said just try doin some straight letters(keeping them relatively the same size) and try doing some realistic maybe comic book type characters before you get into inproportionate "graffiti style" ones you know?

im not saying im some sort of master but this was info handed down to me by some pretty ill writers so im just passing it on.

dont let people tell you you suck either because everyones stuff was crap their first time just practice it up.

Peace

Originally posted by jungle cat:

try something else.. that has nothing to do with drawing or art.. and you will be set.

FINALLY!...someone gave the best advice you could give to a toy who has no potential. THANK YOU...and yes, go find something not related to art...and get good at it.

I'm sorry dude but you need to stop tagging. If you've been writing for a year and your shit still dont got any skill, you just arent an artist. People think of tagging like they think of, say, rolling joints, that its an acquired skill. But I think, if they dont got any artistic ability, what the fuck makes them think you can be a good writer? I guess its ok to try the shit for a while, and see if you discover some talent you never knew you had, but if you still suck this bad after a year, you really need to drop it. If you really cant give up tagging, just do handstyles. But do us all, especially yourself, a favor and dont waste your time drawing pieces or characters ever again. Peace.

• 8 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived