Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
blahblahblah

for the vegans.....

i figured i'd get shit for looking up a site called "manbeef" but on my masculinitys defense...someone told me about it...a lb of ground chuck human is on the way soon...mmmmmm...and package is always being asembled for you...ill be sitting in front of the mailbox dun-ski

Guest Are2

..i am not a vegetarian because of the way animals are treated.

animals are pumped full of hormones and chemicals and i don't really want to eat that disgusting shit.

people are much taller than they were so many years ago because of all the extra growth hormone they get out of their meat. yuck

i've only been sick with anything (even colds) maybe three times since i went veggie...8 years ago

i killed 3 rats today..and 14 last week.

i broke a mouse's neck over the weekend.

brains are around 900$ and maybe if you eat enough you can learn something....i know most of your parents have money...ask them to get you a brain for christmas and then eat it...eat people, not cows.

do you think I would go to jail if I purchased some of that?..seriously. I have always wondered what humans taste like, I would imagine sort of lik beef but I'm not sure. Anyone know the laws concerning the purchase of human meat?

ahh, this is the best shit. i didn't check it out, but i've been studying a bit on meat and it's properties, and would have to say that human meat has got to be some of the best, especially americans who sit on the couch in front of the comp or boob tube, who's only actively used muscles are in the jaw and their asshole. less used muscle=more tender meat. slow twitch baby all the way;).

did i say slow twitch, oops, i meant fast twitch for those quick bursts of e needed for flicking on the tv, changing channels, and eating candy bars.