White indie bitches,

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHA AYYYO!!!!! THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT LOOKS LIKE AN ALBINO MARMOT!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YO ID LOVE TO HAVE THIS LITTLE BITCH JUMP OUT MY SOCK DRAWER WITH A KNIFE WHEN I NEED TO KICK A BITCH OUTTA MY HOUSE. THAT WOULD BE OFFICIAL. BEING THIS BITCHES PARENTS IS PROBABLY DOPE THOUGH CUZ FUCK YOUR KID B, YOU'RE CAKING OFF. WHO GIVES A FUCK IF YA SEED LOOKS LIKE ARTHUR*? IF YOU GOT 3 MIL AND MOVIE SCRIPTS FLYIN AT YOU LIKE FIENDS AT A CHECK CASHIN PLACE ON A FRIDAY?? FEEL ME? FORTUNATELY I HAVENT SIRED ANY RETARDS AND NEVER WILL CUZ MY SPERM IS OFFICIAL TICIAL HARDBODY KARATE DO YOU KUNG FU. NOMTOMBOUT? I GET A BITCH PREGNANT WITHOUT EVEN SMASHIN. ON SOME TEASE SHIT.

*arthur_home.gif

pussy is pussy, but if they are going to be your company...

indie chicks are better than a&f chicks,

at least the indie chick would probably be a bit more cultured than the a&f chick.

a&f girl probably only listens to dave matthews band, and eminem.

scenester might listen to biggie, just cause its cool right now,

but i aint hating on that.

a&f girl will only eat at the cheese cake factory,

scenester chick wouldnt mind hittin up the hole in the wall vietnamese spot for some pho.

just sayin...

INDIE BITCHES DO NOT SHAVE THEY PUSSY NOR DO THEY CARE ABOUT THE APPEARANCE OR SMELL OF THEY PUSSY B. I CAN COSIGN THIS ALL DAY DAILY. THEY MAY LOOK ALL PRETTY AND HAVE A NICE HAIRCUT AND HAVE CUTE OUTFITS FROM AMERICAN APPAREL BUT SON, WHEN SHORTY TAKES OFF THOSE BALLET FLATS/CHUCKS/DUNKS AND HAS THAT PERMANENT BLACK DIRT UNDER HER FEET UUUUGGGGHHHHHH SON THAT SHIT MAKES ME CHOKE ON MY NEWPORT AND ALMOST PUKE RIGHT THERE. I DONT KNOW HOW A BITCH COULD STINK UP A ROOM WITH PUSSY STENCH JUST BY SUCKING MY AMAZINGLY WELL KEMPT DICK, MA YOU DIDNT EVEN TAKE YOUR PANTIES OFF YET. WHY DOES IT SMELL LIKE A SUN DRIED ALBACORE PISS AND CAT VOMIT MILKSHAKE??

Despite mero's anti mo-hoe vote, agreed zero.

fuck a A&F female. i have a lot of contempt for them type hoez....

I don't know what it is, but those A&F sluts fuckin piss me off

I'm not one to judge people, usually.. but fuck em

Fuck bitches, all I do is fuck bitches, and after I fuck bitches, i be like fuck bitches

Get on my level

Kimball's flicks look like a made for tv Highschool movie where all the actors are supposed to be in highschool but are hella old. Im really grossed out by those pictures. Sorry if you know any of those girls personally.

If I saw a room of people like that I'd walk in, and walk right the fuck out. The hair reminds me of some movie made in the 80's but set in the future.