White indie bitches,

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think they are cool I would just rather smash them.., they are cleaner than indie chicks for serious... I can always clog up an A&F's girls noise whole if she starts talking... Indie chicks have opinions and original thoughts which makes it hard to do so...

Hanging out wise I would choose people neither. I would prolly choose the group of teachers that I know who are 10 years older than me...they are pretty cool and wicked quirky too.

Every girl I ever messed around with that worked at Abercrombie had a white boyfriend so fucking clean cut I'd never guess he was older than sofmore in highshcool.

suns up. dare i sleep not at risk of missing pancakes with blueberries. Pensylvannian kin can cook. I havent had a girl cook for me in months.

Every girl I date or hook up with has money. Its not like I look out for girls like that it just always a surprise. Rich girls like musicians I guess...

Dating rich girls on the other hand sucks. They start to expect all this shit I cant afford make hints at gifts that I would have to take a loan out to get. Then when you cant produce they are like what the hell is wrong with you get a better job that pays more money like my dads. Then they their wig split...