Craziness and a lack of nicotine.

VAJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Because I don't want people to have to explain to my kids that "mommy died because she couldn't quite smoking."

I want to feel healthy. Like I do now. It really is amazing how much better I feel now.

Good for you :)

That is a fucking lie! Do not listen to that man. The pain doese not go away. I quit smoking almost 4 weeks ago, and it sitll hurts. The first 2 weeks were hell --to add to the pleasure my man decided we should quit the week of all my midterms. It was baisically like a week long deathmach between us, and yeah I went crazy too. Almost broke the elivator door in our block, insulted every person I think I came in contact with, and ofcourse the hysteria and crying (i can relate). Yes, phsyco bitch.

Now I just constantly am craving ciggarets, because unfortunately I live in europe and everyone is smoking on me all the fucking time.

Good luck, you are not alone.

20 months ago is almost 2 years. you are comparing your 2-4 weeks to my almost two years. eventually the urge goes away, and you will be very happy you quit. if you can not quit - try again - if you fail, try again. its not that hard...

I quit smoking long ago cold turkey...and never gone back.

If you just ignore the temptation it will just go away, just like if you forget a mosquito bite it will just stop itching.

This "pain" really is just a minor inconvenience in your new healthy life. Really try exersice, gum, or anything that just gets your mind off of it.

The funny thing is that I do exersize and I am the healthyest person I know. I would seriously go for like 1.5hr runs and then come home and light up. My problem is that the smoking is out of control where I live. My professors smoke during our classes, there is no non-smoking resurants or bars, and I literally am like getting fresh smoke in my mouth when I walk down the street.

The atmosphere is just not condusive lets say.

I quit about a month ago. It gets easier, you just have to get over the first week or two. Try keeping busy it really helped me keep my mind off how bad I wanted a smoke.

The hardest part for me was more about the habit of smoking in certain situations like when I was in my car or after meals. Again, keeping busy was a big help then too.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I was worried about drinking. I didn't have a problem though.

I know that I won't be smoking again. Im past it. I just wish the mental withdrawal stage would be past me.

Drink some smoothies.....they make all your troubles go away

Seriously though, I get all super pissed off at whoever Im dealing with, like psychotic like. Then when Ive had some time to think about it and cool off, it makes me feel like a damn fool and then I start boo-hooin.

This shit sucks. I feel like I can't function in society.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Seriously though, I get all super pissed off at whoever Im dealing with, like psychotic like. Then when Ive had some time to think about it and cool off, it makes me feel like a damn fool and then I start boo-hooin.

This shit sucks. I feel like I can't function in society.

Really....get a smoothie, 10x better

are you sure its not just like PMS or something?

but on the real, quitting smoking is easy, if you make it a couple months, you are in the clear and everything feels normal again.

It feels JUST like PMS. But a serious case of PMS at the wrong time of the month for a really long time.

Smoke a cigarette. That soothing smoothe smoke, man just thinking about it makes me want to light up right now. Oh looky here, I just got a new pack. What's this? A new lighter as well? Well hope you figure out your problem, I'm gonna go smoke.[/color][/b]

You suck. But like I said like a zillion times, I don't want a cigarette. I quite for a reason.