what book are you currently reading?

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest bumdigger

is it the midnight express you just read cause that sounds really similar. also check out any hunter s. thompson books and omereta by mario puzzo

Guest the birds

this is a list of the books that i have finished this week..

beneath the underdog - charles mingus

factoum - c. bukowski

mockingbird, wish me luck - c. bukowski

and

the wasteland - t.s. elliot

tonight, i will be starting.

lolita - vladmir nabokov

Originally posted by Zack Morris

I just finished up chuck palahniuks's survivor..its good I would recommend picking it up if your into satire.

My mom bought that for me for Christmas! I can't wait to read it.

I am currently reading Elmore Leonard's Western Round Up #1 I'm on 40 Lashes Less One. Very Very Dope. Go otu and buy every Elmore Leonard book.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by ese

I literally just finished reading "Catcher in the Rye" (finally) a few minutes ago.

Thats my Favorite book.

'still she haunts me' by.. um.. i forget..

but its about alice in wonderland and how the professor that originally wrote all of alices adventures and how he was infatuated with an actual girl, named alice.. from 7 years to 11.. it shows how all the adventures some how arepieces of alices life, between those ages. yeah. good shit.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

just finished survivor and invisible monsters, both by palahniuk, downed them shits in 2days total, and im about to start on either Dice Man or palahniuks other book "choke" about someone with a sex addiction or something. i strongly reccomend any palahniuk book you can get your hands on, good shit.

choke is a fucking awesome book.

zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance is definitely a fantastic read.. been meaning to go through it again. break is coming up so i'll have to do it then.

right now i'm reading:

watt - by samuel beckett, for my english class.. i can't get enough of this.. i wish i would have read some beckett earlier, i feel like i've been missing out. i absolutely love his style.

a brief history of time - by stephen hawking. i've had this book for a few years now and haven't read it yet (like so many others), but i figure i really need to plow through it soon since it's outdated enough as it is.

Originally posted by EatMorGlue

a brief history of time - by stephen hawking. i've had this book for a few years now and haven't read it yet (like so many others), but i figure i really need to plow through it soon since it's outdated enough as it is.

read that about a month and a half ago. good book...suprisingly understandable for such a complex topic. I've been meaning to give it a second read soon, cause you dont really get it all the first time...

Archived