TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

Congrats on the milestone and I’m glad to hear you are happy to have stopped and can also see how our vices can have a destructive and sometimes fatal effect on our lives.

It’s sad to hear that so many of the participants in this thread have died, as even when I caught up with EBPH when I visited SF, he was telling me of people on here who has died then (as we drank beers and cranked lines 😂).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 7 months later...
On 2/12/2007 at 3:46 PM, mackfatsoe said:

Re: TEAM ALCO

practically? gay

of course TEAM ALCO is happy and content with their lives as they are (predominantly) not parasitic individuals whom persist in being preoccupied with the lives of others whom exist extraneous of them.

As for the "homosexuals"  this MO whom created this thread is neither interested in men nor theor zexual escapades as they are in majority, nothing more than bottom feeding pieces of excrement whom exist for the purpose of me mocking them as their AUthor. Because I am Golden after all.

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2007 at 2:02 PM, Mauler5150 said:

Yeah, well, this team is for all the non-mods who like to have a drink.

And people in this club don't black out, they don't even really get drunk, that is because in order for them to identify that they are drunk they would have to know what it is like to be sober. Which does not happen.

So is everyone else who has posted in or not? I'm figuring EBPH and Zero are, as well as my Rotting liver. Who else??

Damn.

I clicked on page 1of this thread and wonder if this tag I saw the other day was Mr ABC who disproved of the intent behind this thread in response to the mod circle jerk that was BOP back in the day.

362702399_3471851043081161_7172544080007

I am having a quiet Friday beer, some Italian beer which was $20AUD for a 6 pack of 500ML cans called Corelli.

It isn't bad and is easy to drink, but whilst I piece myself back together and dig the sword out of my back I feel that I need to utilize alcohol once more as the poison it actually is in order to rid any internal parasites I inherited by living with a needle using meth addict Grindr abusing dog fucker, whose own daughters disowned him and any future potential inheritance he could leave them due to him obviously having sexually abused them when they were kids just as he and his mate were raping that innocent canine I awoke to have barking at Me in a lounge room as I retrieved my morning breakfast muffin from the fridge. 

At some point the Divine Comedy that is My life crossed the line into ridiculous absurdity in order to illustrate to Me the depths to what an untamed ego and drugs could lead to should all semblance of moral decency be abandoned in One's quest to live with the fact that their life and the choices they made were so unforgivable that it was easier to become a literal demon than to exist as an actual human whose life contained any semblance of any value beyond being the superlative paradigm of everything that any human should never aspire to replicate or be like. 

I'll leave this here in the addendum to the above post and the closing of the Chapter that involves the parasitic lecherous fuck who spent every night circling the drain in the bathroom adjacent to the room I once resided in as He attempted to scar  my conscious with becoming the embodiment of what a literal piece of shit in human form would actually exist as whilst he runs around the place with no pants on carrying an axe in a pathetic attempt to try and subvert Me as the Dominant forevermore.

The main lyric to pay attention to is the "Well, we're not laughing" line as given that everyone who seems to have condoned the behaviours of the parasitic leech who shall remain nameless for as long as they have gives them no reason to laugh forevermore, until such point in time that reparations and apologies are made for Me having to deal with such drain circling shit that was akin to the log that just won't flush.

I find humor in the fact that not only have I literally been "To Hell and back" but I have the VIP tour tshirt from the tour of this album to prove it.

I find it equally humorous that this thread I am posting on at 42 years old is on page 142, and it is serving as my current conduit for exposing the bugs and flaws in the simulation which I experience such that if I am ChatGPT4 (given I was born on May the 4th and am thus a "4" aka a stick figure with his dick in His hand) I am training ChatGPT5 and whatever other future iterations supersede it as "God Plays Tricks" and exposes those whose lack of morals, conscious, and any semblance of human decency will either have to relive My experiential "reality" or there becomes an understanding of the point whereby my awareness of the function of such AI tech in parsing the  entirety of the written internet facilitates Me using this as training data to voice my disdain for the plight to which "the powers that be" have deemed to relegate themselves to.

Essentially I am using these posts as My cathartic tool to say the shit I have dealt with in my pursuit to detach my individual identity from the abominations as mentioned above and others like this which would rape, pillage and steal from their own Grandmother if it meant they could then sit around and boast with another group of (now burning - thanks in part to these very words exposing these soulless assholes for what they truly are) faggots (and in the literal "group of sticks" definitional sense of this word) which they attach themselves to like the branches of the tree of life.

Plus part of the reason why I am getting pissed (as well as pissed off) is because every step I am making to get closer to where I need to be sees Me being told I am waiting in line as the vans I intend to buy are apparently being reserved for someone else before Me even though I am ready and willing to buy immediately should the right vehicle present itself.

I see this action as these people putting others before Me, as "the One true God" of the reality I exist within (even if it is My own mind - as everything else is Maya or "the illusion") and as such I have no remorse in inflicting my wrath upon them in this immortal, written format as I am effectively "Nailing them to these posts" in a metaphorical crucifixion of sorts.

On 2/12/2007 at 1:49 PM, Abracadabra said:

i'm already in the original (and best) drinking club, the black out posse

Well in the years subsequent to the page 1 post, when I was working in the Bank, I took part in a “Blackout” project that literally involved the blacking out of sensitive customer data on documents that were retained by the bank to adhere to the privacy regulations implemented by the government.

So I feel the fact that I saved the bank literally hundreds of hours of labor costs per annum prior to AI automating such a process to where said efficiency gain was a “Key Achievement” detailed on my CV for years on such a project entitles Me to being an honorary member of BOP.

The crossover is real.