TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

Fuck, I just slept like 11 hours and still woke up slightly drunk. Last night was quite the good time, even though I did send a certain someone a text telling them I wished they were dead haha

Anyways, today I'm supposed to be goin to some wild ass beach party, but iono cuz I'm already sunburnt as fuck from yesterday

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Worst 21st b-day i ever went to in my life last night. I went to this shitty bar with a $12 didnt have cash on me since nobody would stop at the atm. So I had to have the girl I was tlaking with pay for me (which she offered to like it was nothing so that was kinda dope). I went to the ATM $3 charge to get money. I walk in somebody was like you wanna be DD I said fine.

So night goes on this girl is so drunk. Spins around drink goes all over the girl I was with and then the drunk chick elbows my girl in the face by accident. Then is falling everywhere pissing people off then comes over to where me and the girl i was talking with were. She stared me right in the face and goes WHAM!!!! underhand shot to the NUTS direct hit on the left testicle. For no reason at all. Everybody we were with saw it I am doubled over on the fucking bar like this was hard I was tearing up and shit...

I stand up everybody is just like OMG what the fuck just happend!? The girl I was with was like I am sorry but that pretty much made my night after getting elbowed in the face by her... So moral of the story getting punched in the testes will get you the girl...

All that "I don't hit girls" shit is for people who didn't grow up around ghetto black bitches.

I've had plenty of girls try to straight up fistfight me, and know what? A girl can hurt you just as bad as anyone else can, so if theyre trying to I got no problem puttin em down

Yesterday was fuckin fun...we ended up goin through 3 bigass Gatorade coolers full of jungle juice, cooking out, playing pong, and fuckin around in the pool for a solid 12 hours.

After that we went to some lil shit bar to watch the FSU game, and we ended up gettin into a pretty decent beef, showed the Florida homos how us Rude Island boys get down

One of my favorite bartenders is quitting soon...

I'm not happy about this... So the next couple of weeks is going to be the two of us getting shitty and closing that mother fucker down...

And I got two free zippos on Sunday..

That is all...

*She stabbed me three times playing drinking type games.... Used 151 to cauterize the wound then set me on fire...