my back hurts

Hayabusa

my upper back is fucking killing me

i cant tell if its muscles or if something else is fucked up

ive NEVER had my upper back hurt like this, usually its my lower that hurts (if anything)

i was at the gym today and i didnt really do anyhing out of the ordinary that i normally do, but as soon as i got out of the gym, my back was killing me so bad that i could barely breath and move my arms and shit

i have no idea what the fucks up

help me 12oz doctors

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i kinda stretched

thing is, i did what i do all the time at the gym, and it never bothers me at all...

i rubbed some of that old man cream on my back to burn and cool, but im not sure itll work

usually i sleep these things through, so ill only be worried if its still killer tomorrow

its getting a bit better, but it still hurts

I thought i hurt my lower back once at work really bad. It hurt for about a week.

Then i started puking one day, and couldn't stop. Went to the doctor, turned out I had a wicked kidney infection.

heheh, same thing happened to me... minus the puking. i thought i wrecked my back, and the doctor was like "LOL U HAV KIDNEY INFECTION HAEV MOAR VICODIN"

and, that was that.

my back always hurts

almost 2 years ago i fell of a cliff at the toilets yard.. Hayabusa you know the drop. where the trail used to be

damn man, thats quite a drop

i just had a hot shower

seemed to work nicely

looks like the rest of the night will be spent in a comfy chair sipping warm liquids and complaining