Stupid shit we've tolerated because youre a desperate schmuck

Some1

Re: Stupid shit we've tolerated because a bitch is hot...

"I'm a victim brother(aka sister). I'm a victim of 400(aka forever) years of conditioning. The (wo)man has programmed by conditioning. Even my conditioning has been conditioned!"

***Props to whoever can figure out what movie this is and what album it was sampled by...google not allowed...

Black Star

dont know the movie but i feel like ive seen it...hmm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my lecturers offered additional help to anyone who needed it. I booked in a half an hour time slot. When i get to his office about 5 minutes early he's finishing off the time slot with some young blonde female student they looked like they were having the best time and he was really going all out to help her.

Then when i sit down, dude gets sits right back with his arms folded and is all like yeah, yeah, and answering my questions with no real enthusiasm, he wrapped up my session then gave the girl ANOTHER 30 minute time slot.

If i was a female i would do everything in my power to make myself attractive as possible and enjoy all the get overs.

Semi-similar story, except Im the employee and shes the customer.

The store I work at sells nothing but sports clothes which all have to look super neat and awesomely folded. Which I do myself, all day. Not to mention managers throw a hissy fit when things arent proper.

So shorty walks in and Im awe struck since Ive seen nothing but old hags and gargoyles all day. I say 'hi how you doing?' fine how are you?, etc etc. This girl: 9/10, cleavage, tight pants w/ hips n thighs included, black hair with blonde streaks, that choppy look. NAW MEAN? She proceeds to unfold shirt after shirt, leaving a good sized stack and some on the floor. She picks out A HAT and says Im just gonna take that. I smile not caring that Im probably gonna have to deal with some shit after she leaves. Make a lil conversation, where you from? where you headed? oh thats cool, please let me smash. She leaves with a look back and a smile to kill. The next 45 min of folding and restacking were well worth the 4 min convo.

<-------sucker for a pretty face oner

• 5 months later...

hahah awsome story.

this is my theory. . . .

this hot latina messed up your order "twice" because maybe she has worked there for a while. When you start working at a place, you tend to be focused and getting shit right. You can tell that shes been there for a while cus she is talking to her "girlfriends" and knows how to puch buttons on the cash register.

if none of the answer above are correct, then she knows your soft and is messing with you.

I can see it now, she talking all like (Mira chica. Ay viene ese buey. Mira como me la mama)

Same chick?

haha.

Stupid shit I've tolerated because I'm a desperate shmuck:

Working 16 hours a day, 6 days a week without overtime.

Sales.

Lesbians as friends.

Drunk guys hitting on me to make a buck. /nostripper

Listening to epic metal.

Being a taxi.

Insulted by 20 year old idiots who think they know everything.

Missing out on meeting blood fart.

Going to a mother daughter tea. /nomom

Training people.

Working on my lunch break.

Hanging out at my little brothers nasty ass house.

Getting lectured by little brothers drunk dad.

Plenty more that is not 12oz worthy

Yo quit speaking in tounges because all I am hearing is all Mimbly Bimbly Taco Yo quiro OONTZ... Shit nah she is just stupid I havent been there since the first time. Same girl so she is prolly retarded BUT THEM TITTIES AINT RETARDED!!!